Respected Contributor

How do these compare size wise with D & co.   Iooked at presentation and they looked a little baggy and stretched out on some of models. 

Respected Contributor

I also forgot to ask about rhinstones staying put and not falling off. If the rhinstones fell off zipper I would not want to wear them anymore.

Honored Contributor

I think they are comparable.  I think though, they have a bit more stretch.  I've had jackets with the stones on the zipper, no issues with them falling off.

Esteemed Contributor

I find the sizing is true.  If you size up they may be too big because of the stretch.  I find QF pants a comfy stretch (generous).  Never have lost a rhinestone yet.  I do wash inside out on gentle and hang dry.......

Honored Contributor

I size down as I find these pants "grow" as you wear them.  After a couple hours of sitting, getting up and down, they're a size larger than when I started.  Not my favorite pants.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I got a pair when they first came out and had to return them.  These pants have a very long crotch, so if you're petite and don't carry your weight in your belly, doubt they'll fit right.

Found they were good quality and stretch well.  I carry my weight in my (non-existent) waist and the jeans fit well there.