Contributor

I'm new to Dr. Perrione and bout the TSV in February which was the $400 bottle for $200, I'd like to know what is the difference with today's TSV.  It looks the same to me. Thanks.

Super Contributor

@emerald1010 wrote:

I'm new to Dr. Perrione and bout the TSV in February which was the $400 bottle for $200, I'd like to know what is the difference with today's TSV.  It looks the same to me. Thanks.

Hi E,

The Facial Conformer & "liquid gold" (always apply before moisturizer) are treatment products.  Today's TSV includes moisturizer with the DMAE and other ingredients.

Hope this helps,

asltw

Contributor

Thanks! You've helped a lot.

Regular Contributor

@emerald1010 wrote:

I have been using Dr. Perricone's products for many years.  These products are Neuropeptides....the strongest and most effective skin care.  The TSV has the Neuropeptides in two different products...the Neuropeptide Cream and the Neuropeptide firming Moisturizer.  And, I have these.   I can truly say that the Neuropeptides have transformed my skin.  Compliments galore on my skin.  You will not be sorry!

Super Contributor
I ordered this tsv, my question is all the older model she worked on and the big transformation to their skin. Has anyone had this big transformation to your skin?
Honored Contributor

I bought the last TSV with the Neuropeptide cream in the tube and the 2 jars of the moisturizer.  I would like to hear how others are liking these items.