Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know what the upcoming Dr. Denese TSV will be on Tuesday 1/23.

Thank You. 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much for your quick reply. 

Have a great day. 

Honored Contributor

I started with her line when she first came to QVC.   A few years ago I switched to a  brand sold at department stores.  Lately, I've been trying way too many brands.  I am thinking of getting the upcoming TSV and going back to her products.  I had excellent results years ago, but when she changed some of the formulations I didn't like the products as well.  It seemed that for a while every time she was on she had a "newer and better" eye or face cream.  I didn't care for some of them so moved on.  I may go back now.

Valued Contributor

This TSV is a great value. I'm definitely getting auto-ship. Just check out the price on the Q for Hydroshield (which I love and cannot do without), and you will see what a value this TSV is as it contains a 4 ounce bottle of hydroshield. When you go on auto-delivery you will also receive in future shipment, the firming facial pads. If you order, I hope that you like it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese TSV

[ Edited ]

Here are my thoughts on the TSV. 

The hydroshield serum has an odd consistency which I don't like and it makes your skin shiny and it doesn't absorb well at all, so one could only use it at night definitely not under makeup.  The container is so big you will have it long after your jars have run out. I still have some from another kit. 

Next is the Firming Facial Microdermabrasion Cream similar in consistency to the product that Philosophy sells.  Dr Denese stated a long, long time ago to not ever use beads on the skin to exfoliate - that was huge deal for her and she stated this all the time when she was selling her Firming Pads that exfoliate.  But her Firming Pads have been redone and are not the same formula nor is the size of the pad which is now thinner and harder to grip as it will roll on you.  But here's the really bad thing.....on many women it burns.  That's exactly what it did to me. Some said oh I can feel it tingling so it must be working.  No! You should not be feeling anything from your skincare no tingling and especially no burning. 

Anyway, I still have the Firming Facial Microdermanbrasion Cream from another kit because like the Serum, it will outlive your jars.  Will toss it for sure. 

Next is the Med MD 33 Clinical Eye Emulsion.  Dr Denese used to sell the Hydroshield Eye Emulsion and everyone sang its praises.  Have no idea what happened, lol.  I have some of that stuff in one of my drawers as well and it is a gel and liked it ok although have never been a fan of gel on the face in general.  Would like to know how the Med MD 33 is different and what went wrong with the other eye emulsion.

Next is Essential Lipid Whipped Cream which sounds very interesting to me and the only thing I'd like to purchase.  Unfortunately, it is only sold in this kit and is not sold at her website which refers everyone back to qvc for this tsv. 

Here is the breakdown if these were sold individually:

Essential Lipid Whipped Cream 77.08

Microdermabrasion Cream         49.00

MD Clinical eye emulsion           98.00

Hydroshield Face Serum           199.00

I've tried everything but the Essential Lipid Whipped Cream and I have no interest in spending $77.08 on the only product I want to buy...not that it's sold singly yet.

Respected Contributor

I wish her products did something for my skin. I tried it many years ago and 0 results. I always though the Hydroshield seemed like Frizz- Ease, I was not a fan. 

Respected Contributor

I love this line and finally seeing a grouping of products I like.  That hydrosheild is the bomb!  This order is a no-brainer for me.  I am trying to stop experimenting with other brands because I realize it doesn't get much better than dr denese.  And, catching these shows on one of her anniversaries is great on the pricing.  I'm in!!!

Honored Contributor

@onionsoup wrote:

Here are my thoughts on the TSV. 

The hydroshield serum has an odd consistency which I don't like and it makes your skin shiny and it doesn't absorb well at all, so one could only use it at night definitely not under makeup.  The container is so big you will have it long after your jars have run out. I still have some from another kit. 

Next is the Firming Facial Microdermabrasion Cream similar in consistency to the product that Philosophy sells.  Dr Denese stated a long, long time ago to not ever use beads on the skin to exfoliate - that was huge deal for her and she stated this all the time when she was selling her Firming Pads that exfoliate.  But her Firming Pads have been redone and are not the same formula nor is the size of the pad which is now thinner and harder to grip as it will roll on you.  But here's the really bad thing.....on many women it burns.  That's exactly what it did to me. Some said oh I can feel it tingling so it must be working.  No! You should not be feeling anything from your skincare no tingling and especially no burning. 

Anyway, I still have the Firming Facial Microdermanbrasion Cream from another kit because like the Serum, it will outlive your jars.  Will toss it for sure. 

Next is the Med MD 33 Clinical Eye Emulsion.  Dr Denese used to sell the Hydroshield Eye Emulsion and everyone sang its praises.  Have no idea what happened, lol.  I have some of that stuff in one of my drawers as well and it is a gel and liked it ok although have never been a fan of gel on the face in general.  Would like to know how the Med MD 33 is different and what went wrong with the other eye emulsion.

Next is Essential Lipid Whipped Cream which sounds very interesting to me and the only thing I'd like to purchase.  Unfortunately, it is only sold in this kit and is not sold at her website which refers everyone back to qvc for this tsv. 

Here is the breakdown if these were sold individually:

Essential Lipid Whipped Cream 77.08

Microdermabrasion Cream         49.00

MD Clinical eye emulsion           98.00

Hydroshield Face Serum           199.00

I've tried everything but the Essential Lipid Whipped Cream and I have no interest in spending $77.08 on the only product I want to buy...not that it's sold singly yet.

@puttypiesmom  That’s the hook of all TSVs that are a group of products...Include familiar ones, throw in 1 or 2 new ones (or ones not avail. separately) to test the waters. If it goes over, you’ll see it sold separately, if not, she made her money selling the grouping, right?

Esteemed Contributor

I love this line of skincare. I am in the 50+ and holdling range and what a difference it has made in my skin. I have very fair, super sensitive skin with a ton of issues and allergies. I also like the fact that I only need a few products and a little bit of the product to achieve results. I like to keep my skincare routine simple but effective. I wait for the TSV and large sizes and am set for months and months. Dr. Denese products work for me. I'm anxious to try the facial wash and the mask. They have been on my wish list for a long time and today they are on event pricing.