Respected Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese TSV - February 9, 2024

At first glance, this TSV sounds great, but i used something from Q years ago that tightened the eye area really well, but it left a film on the area so you couldnt put makeup on it. This sounds similar so it's a no-go for me. I still love Dr D's daily firming facial pads. Have used them for years and it is the most effective part of my skin care routine.

Esteemed Contributor

At midnight Jane said she had mixed it with her make up.  She still had many, many wrinkles.  They didn't show a before pic and frankly, she looked the same as always.  

She proceded to say that everyone in the studio asked her why she looked so good tonight?

I also noticed that the models that were live on stage sat like mannequins with no expressions or movements of their faces. 

Why on earth was this the TSV?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

At midnight Jane said she had mixed it with her make up.  She still had many, many wrinkles.  They didn't show a before pic and frankly, she looked the same as always.  

She proceded to say that everyone in the studio asked her why she looked so good tonight?

I also noticed that the models that were live on stage sat like mannequins with no expressions or movements of their faces. 

Why on earth was this the TSV?

@tends2dogs I had to laugh when Jane said that everyone was telling her that she looked great....she looked exactly the same to me, not that she looks bad but... she does have a lot of wrinkles.

I also noticed the models who sat expressionless even after the 3 minute time frame for the product to work.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 I also need my moisturizer & serums before I go out & face the day! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Effie54 I also need my moisturizer & serums before I go out & face the day! Smiley Happy

The product seems to be marketed for those with lines and wrinkles. But those of us of a certain age need moisturizers (and serums....I use them as well), which don't work with that particular product. It's a catch-22.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Trailrun23 wrote:

At first glance, this TSV sounds great, but i used something from Q years ago that tightened the eye area really well, but it left a film on the area so you couldnt put makeup on it. This sounds similar so it's a no-go for me. I still love Dr D's daily firming facial pads. Have used them for years and it is the most effective part of my skin care routine.

I remember that product. Wasn't it called Genie Instant Line smoother? 

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@Trailrun23 wrote:

I remember that product. Wasn't it called Genie Instant Line smoother? 

@Effie54 

@Trailrun23 

Yes. That was the Genie product. I tried it, but didn't like it.

Regular Contributor

The "after" pictures were some of the worst I've ever seen.  This TSV is an easy NO for me.

Trusted Contributor

Watching Shawn with Dr. Denise right now. She's trying her darndest to sell that tsv.