Frequent Contributor

Is it just me, or did anyone else think Dr Denese appear to have a facelift?  She looked great, but rested. 

Respected Contributor

@LUV 2 SHOP wrote:

Is it just me, or did anyone else think Dr Denese appear to have a facelift?  She looked great, but rested. 

@LUV 2 SHOP-

Dr Denese had a full face lift about 3 years ago, if memory serves.  I know she had the procedure.. just can't remember exactly when.  She had her eyes done first, then the face lift.

Respected Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

@Starpolisher wrote:

Is this kit all encompassing for a basic day and night routine or are there other products that need to be added? I'm not sure if the eye and face emulsions are used as moisturizers or under moisturizes.

I still don't have an answer to my question. Is this a complete basic day and night  regime or do I have to buy additional products? I know the order of use. What I'm asking is if the emulsion is a moisturizer(last step) or a treatment and requires buying a moisturizer to use over it? Does anyone know?

@Starpolisher, I am adding a retinol (PC/PTR), a toner (L'Oreal), and an exfoliant (PC BHA plus abrasives) to this kit to make it complete for me. If I like the bonus microdermabrasion included from the second shipment on, I'll cut back on the exfoliants and use that instead.

I intend to use it as a moisturizer because that's what it does. It's a mega moisturizer. If it delivers the way the stats and before/after photos attest, I can't see the purpose of putting anything on top of it except for makeup and sun block, since none of the products in the kit have SPF.

I got the shipment notice this afternoon, so I'm looking forward to putting it to the test this week. I will not hesitate to return it, though, if it doesn't at least approach the great moisturing results shown in the presentations. It's a terrific value, but only if it works.

HTH.

Esteemed Contributor

When you realize the Hydroshield alone is 199.00, the rest are gifts, plus the discount and added product in four months, great deal.  I use all the products and love them, including the bonus.  

Super Contributor

I've been on the fence about trying Dr. Denese's products. She is preternaturally youthful looking and I found it hard to believe that ONLY use of her products have kept her so young looking. So I wanted to know more and began looking for info online.

I found an article from the NY Times that was a little disturbing to me. She has/had an elite practice in New York City and she prescribes human growth hormone to her clients.

Granted, it was written in 1998 so who knows if she even has a practice in NYC any more. And I'm absolutely not implying that hgh is in any of her products. I just don't know if I want to put money into her coffers based on principle alone.

This is just me. I would never, ever condone or criticize someone else for buying her products. And it may not matter at all to others, which I totally understand.