Regular Contributor

I was so happy to see that Dr. Denese is having a TSV this week. I haven't gotten any pre-sale emails and was just curious if anyone out there knows what it's going to be? Thank you :-)

Occasional Contributor

Go to QVC cover page and find "March Mania" expiring soon offers and search under beauty items.  Item A292946 is the Dr. Denese new tsv.

Contributor
Thanks! I'm considering trying this one. Does anyone use these products? Comments about them if so, please & thank you!
Valued Contributor
CYNDYBEANS Thank you so much for this! This is the best auto delivery deal I've ever seen for Dr Denese (or any other brand). I just orderd. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info.  Haven't used Dr. D products in so long.  She used to have the best facial pads, but everything else for me was just okay.  I always hated her day cream with the tint.  It gave my skin a very funky appearance.  The night cream was pretty nice, as was the toner.

Respected Contributor

This is a spectacular deal, and will be hard to resist. Be sure to see the AD offer as well. There's a bonus item and the price drops 10%. I'm seriously considering cancelling my next Paula's Choice shipment and getting this, since I do like her products, they work for me, and the only thing that's really an issue is usually the price point. I already use the cleanser and like it, love Hydroshield but again, the price stops me, and the reviews on the facial and eye cream look excellent.

The AD runs for two years with deliveries every four months.

Occasional Contributor

This is an exceptional offer - the Hydroshield (which I can't be without) is worth the price of admission on it's own - if you were to buy it in the regular size you would pay $260 to get 4 ounces or in the supersize $199.  I have used Dr. Denese products for years and, while I have tried many many other premium brands, Dr. Denese products remain my favorite.  I hope everyone who makes this purchase enjoys it as much as I do. 

Respected Contributor

@2swans14 wrote:
Thanks! I'm considering trying this one. Does anyone use these products? Comments about them if so, please & thank you!

@2swans14 I currently use the cleanser. It's good, solid, but since I don't look for more than cleaning in a cleanser, don't know how it stacks up against others. (Skin cleaning, that is; I don't expect a cleanser not made to remove mascara to take that off.)

I have used and love the Hydroshield, but b/c the price is normally so high, have not replenished my old stock and use what I have sporadically. The Hydroshield 4 oz is one of the reasons to get this TSV, if it works for you. As someone else posted, it's worth the price of the kit on its own.

I will say that I have to investigate the actives in the other products to see whether I'll continue the retinol I'm now using, but it's likely. Also the Paula's Choice BHA exfoliant, will continue that if it's compatible with these products, since it's working for  me. HTH.

Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@2swans14 wrote:

@2swans14 I currently use the cleanser. It's good, solid, but since I don't look for more than cleaning in a cleanser, don't know how it stacks up against others. (Skin cleaning, that is; I don't expect a cleanser not made to remove mascara to take that off.)

I have used and love the Hydroshield, but b/c the price is normally so high, have not replenished my old stock and use what I have sporadically. The Hydroshield 4 oz is one of the reasons to get this TSV, if it works for you. As someone else posted, it's worth the price of the kit on its own.

I will say that I have to investigate the actives in the other products to see whether I'll continue the retinol I'm now using, but it's likely. Also the Paula's Choice BHA exfoliant, will continue that if it's compatible with these products, since it's working for  me. HTH.

I'm very interested in trying the cleanser, really appreciate your feedback on it and the hydroshield. Going to order and give it a whirl. Thanks!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese 3/31 TSV?

[ Edited ]

@2swans ~ I have used her Hydroshield for years, and love it.  It feels really oily going on, but that doesn't last.  Just leaves my skin so soft.  I also use her Cleanser.  It does take off my eye makeup.  Mascara, eyeliner, etc.  Eyes closed (of course).  Just a light gentle rub, and a good rinse and it's gone. The Cleanser does not make my skin feel dry either.  A big plus.   And, I also use her Microdermabrasion cream that comes in the 2nd AD.  I will be new to the Face & Eye Emulsion.  I've checked out all the reviews on both, and I am going to give them a try.  HTH 

ETA ~ The price is great.  The reguar price of the 4 oz. Hydroshield alone is $199.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey