Super Contributor

Well, Heaven help me if I ever fall out of love with the color grey -- just pulled the trigger on the Steel Grey satchel!  I m very excited to 'meet' this new leather at home!

Trusted Contributor

Same for me, but I ordered the crossbody!  I love a matching wallet, so if I love this bag , I’ll preorder the small wallet from Dooney. 

Respected Contributor

Dooney Bags are too heavy and stiff for me.

Respected Contributor

I looked all day at the TSV.  Then I ended up ordering a new Lug bag from Carolyn's show.  It's a new design-the "Mambo."  It is light (the Dooneys are not), it has a lot of organization (even more than Dooneys), it has outside pockets (none on Dooneys TSVs today) and it is cheap (Dooneys-NOT).  This Mambo even has a key keeper.  That is a feature of Dooneys that I really like.  I do own a few Dooneys, but this Lug just suited me better today.  I ordered the navy blue color.

Honored Contributor

I like watching the shows even though I've never gotten one.

I do think they are attractive handbags with so many pretty colors but the weight of them 

and also not having an outside pocket has always prevented me from buying.

And the price, though 

I have seen many at great prices in thrift shops and the nylon ones have a very luxurious nylon!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Nope, too stiff and zipper looks toothy. Maybe if the satchel was a bit smaller OR the X-body was a bit larger- 

Occasional Visitor
I ordered the grey and still considering the tan. I don’t own a grey bag but I’m very curious about this new Florentine. However, I really don’t need anymore bags...Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor
The Selleria (sp?) is aesthetically beautiful to look at. I do carry Dooneys more than any other brand & have more than I can comfortably store, but will have to pass on this one. Having gone around the handbag block for many (ahem) years, the TSV is what I refer to as an “echo bag”. It is LOUD. Notice every time Sue opens & shows it, there are loud sounds from the bag. If I were to purchase (not) every time I went into the bag there would be loud rambling sounds going on - due to construction. Lots of stiff leather bags back in the 70s had that echo effect. No more for me.
The crossbody version is cute but I do not purchase any bags with clasps instead of rings that hold strap to bag. I never ever carry a clutch, & involuntary surprising detachments are no fun.
Occasional Contributor
@Quse - Dooney gal here & I totally agree with you re: palladium on grey bags.
Frequent Contributor

I'm passing on this one too...and for me to pass on anything Dooney is remarkable.