Contributor
Accepted Solution

Dooney and Bourke TSV in early February

I received the Insider mag for February recently and saw that there is an upcoming TSV from D&B.  It's a nice configuration....hobo style bag w/ nice leather tassels, a small pouch, and  key fob. Comes in nice basic (black, taupe) and vibrant (hot pink, yellow, jade) colors.  Price is $249++.  Wish I can splurge.  Those who can purchase will certainly enjoy.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney and Bourke TSV in early February

@QVC FANATIC wrote:

I received the Insider mag for February recently and saw that there is an upcoming TSV from D&B.  It's a nice configuration....hobo style bag w/ nice leather tassels, a small pouch, and  key fob. Comes in nice basic (black, taupe) and vibrant (hot pink, yellow, jade) colors.  Price is $249++.  Wish I can splurge.  Those who can purchase will certainly enjoy.  

Do you have the item #?

Trusted Contributor

If you go to peacemanor.blogspot you can find the item # and preorder if you want.

Respected Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

If you go to peacemanor.blogspot you can find the item # and preorder if you want.

What is the website for this?  Thanks!!!

Contributor

Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor

This bag looks absolutely gorgeous, the best TSV Dooney has offered in a long while.  But for someone petite like me at 5'3", the size would be overwhelming.  If you're a taller gal who loves huge bags and can afford it, I'd say watch for this TSV.  I love both the butter and the geranium.

Honored Contributor

I like it!  I don't know if I'll get it, but I like it.  NO CENTER COMPARTMENT WOOOO HOOO!!   YES ! It's also big!

I certainly don't need a new bag, but I haven't bought one in a long time!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I am only 5'1" and I purchased in Taupe.It should be delivered early next week. I say  that if you love the bag go for it.

Contributor

Hi Icezeus,

Can you post a comment on this thread when you receive your purse? I'd be curious to find out how it is in person.  Hope you like it!  I am liking the Taupe as well but I'm on the fence.  Thanks!