Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know what the Dooney & Bourke TSV is going to be on 8/26/19?

Respected Contributor

I got a TSV preview email with some of this week's TSV items, but that wasn't in it.

Esteemed Contributor

Probably another tote bag in 75 different colors.

Frequent Contributor

Oh, no!  And I just order a Beacon woven tote yesterday on the D&B site for $149--compared to QVC's $268.  I hope the TSV is not one that I like because I can't justify 2 in a week!  lol  But I do like those small Lexington shoppers.

Respected Contributor

I keep checking. Why? Because I saw a new line of bags appear and quickly disappear on the Dooney site late last week. I did not have a chance to look closely because I was busy, and the bags were simply not there the next day. I wondered if one of them was the tsv—newly in stock at Dooney and not supposed to be on their site last week? All I recall was a picture of a tonal honey-hued bag with wide smooth trim and a body of saffiano. Instant no for me because I don’t care for overly processed, costed leathers like saffiano. But the bag was good looking. I’m curious now to see if I’m right. I love the Florentine bags and my two Carina bags from Dooney’s made in Italy. I wish qvc showed “the good stuff.” The Carina’s were $625 each and worth every penny—soft, slouchy, yummy.

Occasional Contributor

I saw the new Cameron crossbody on D&B...love the new logo quitar strap but the bag is too small for me.

Respected Contributor

@QVC FANATIC wrote:

I saw the new Cameron crossbody on D&B...love the new logo quitar strap but the bag is too small for me.

@QVC FANATIC 

agree. 

Re: tsv, Qvc must not be too excited about it, because it’s on a Sunday night into Monday with limited showings. Strange.

Respected Contributor

I think I saw it on the QVC fashion day preview commercial that they are running for Monday, August 26th.  It was fast but you see a model holding a red pebble leather hobo bag with a zipper pocket in the front and the duck logo!  I also saw a fast shot of a model with the same bag in caramel, I think.  So it makes me think that this bag is the TSV!

Respected Contributor

I especially like the fact that there is a zippered pocket in the front - secure place for my keys.  And I love the Duck logo!

Esteemed Contributor

It’s a nylon hobo for $150.

Nylon. 

Keepin' it real.