Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke chat Saturday, Nov. 14th

I love the bag! I'm wondering about the color Midnight Blue. What is the difference between that and Navy?
Super Contributor

First Dooney!!!!  Finally took the plunge!  Picked up hunter green AND elephant

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke chat coming Saturday, Nov. 14th

GorgeousTSV.  I'm usually a zipper-top gal, but this closure looks very secure to me.  Liking all those pockets and especially that wavy ruffle design along the top.  The red is mine!

What is the difference between a satchel and a shopper?

Love the style of the Brenna. Is the bag made of the same leather as the past tsv hobo with kiss lock case.? Is the leather drum dyed or is the color more like a coating.  Thanks for the info!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

After debating the pros and cons of a bag this deep, I ended up ordering it in my favorite color - Hunter Green. i prefer smaller bags as purses but carry another bag or backpack for books, electronics and a variety of other things. This bag appears to be big enough to accommodate and organize what I would normally carry around during a normal workday, so looking forward to consolidation. My aversion to deep bags is mainly due to problems with a zipper and access to smaller items. That is not so much an issue with this one as the two outer sections are not as deep and the magnets here seem to be nice and secure. It would be nice if there were a more specific space for a phone in the two outer sections but I am not really expecting any problems. I am hoping it is not too big but it looked like it is a nice size without being too huge during the airings I have watched. While I love Hunter Green, the Midnight Blue still made it a tough color selection. 

Respected Contributor

Can you tell me when the Drawstring Kendall Sutton signature bag will be presented?  Want to see it. 😬

Occasional Contributor

@TeaganRose wrote:
I love the bag! I'm wondering about the color Midnight Blue. What is the difference between that and Navy?

The midnight blue is the navy option! A true navy! Enjoy!

Occasional Contributor

@Cheezit wrote:

First Dooney!!!!  Finally took the plunge!  Picked up hunter green AND elephant

Thank you so much!!! We hope you like them!!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke chat coming Saturday, Nov. 14th

@CJC wrote:

GorgeousTSV.  I'm usually a zipper-top gal, but this closure looks very secure to me.  Liking all those pockets and especially that wavy ruffle design along the top.  The red is mine!

Great choice! I love the red! Wear it in good health!