Occasional Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke chat Saturday, Nov. 14th

in love with this bag. Question......What is the deal with the Elephant? Sometimes it looks much much lighter and other times it shows darker in pics. Is it the darker color?

This is my 3rd Dooney. I have bought all of them on QVC! Thank you Dooney!

Occasional Contributor

s CAN be a shoulder bag! I too am a shoulder gal! That is what drew me to this.  I bought the elephant!

Occasional Contributor

@sparklesgirl wrote:

in love with this bag. Question......What is the deal with the Elephant? Sometimes it looks much much lighter and other times it shows darker in pics. Is it the darker color?

Elephant is beautiful grey with some taupe undertones! Depending on the type of leather, it looks different; but in the TSV, it looks pretty true to what you are seeing on TV

Occasional Contributor

@sparklesgirl wrote:

And thank you for being a Dooney lover!!!

Occasional Contributor

elephant here!

Occasional Contributor

nk you!  I was hoping so! I wanted it the darker!

Occasional Contributor

thank you!!  Get this, I am not going to open it until Christmas! It is my Christmas present from my hubs to me! lol!!!!!  I had it sent to my mom and dads house to make sure I stay out of it! lol

Occasional Contributor

@sparklesgirl wrote:

thank you!!  Get this, I am not going to open it until Christmas! It is my Christmas present from my hubs to me! lol!!!!!  I had it sent to my mom and dads house to make sure I stay out of it! lol

Great idea!! It will be well worth the wait!!! Enjoy!!!

Visitor

Please oh please!!! tell me how I can order an over-the-shoulder crossbody strap to use with all my Donnery&Bourke bags ??  I have to use a walker now to get around and I want to carry my favorite bags when I go out !  I don't have a crossbody strap to use !!

Thank You so much!   Patty 

Respected Contributor

I am tempted, cute style and outer pocket convenience. Love the bright blue color... But it's heavy, and also, for that much money  I like a secure top-zip.  Probably not buying.