Honored Contributor

I like some nylon bags, but this one just doesn’t get it done for me.

I like that nylon is lightweight, but prefer it in a tote, with less depth at the bottom. As another poster said, this style is cumbersome. And the fabric seems to lack substance.

I have a Michael Kors and a Kipling in nylon, and a couple of MZ Wallace bags in quilted nylon. I’m pleased with all of those.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

For those of you still on the fence, the TSV appears to have only two reviews.  Both of them One Star.

Sometimes it comes up and sometimes it doesn't.  They have figured out a way to hide the reviews, but I don't think they have covered all the bases.

In all fairness, those two "reviews" are from people who don't own the bag. 

Honored Contributor

@SarahW wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

For those of you still on the fence, the TSV appears to have only two reviews.  Both of them One Star.

Sometimes it comes up and sometimes it doesn't.  They have figured out a way to hide the reviews, but I don't think they have covered all the bases.

In all fairness, those two "reviews" are from people who don't own the bag. 

@SarahW  Really?  I haven't been able to see them.  I see the one star rating, but when I click on Read Reviews, it all disappears.

Valued Contributor

I can read the reviews on the app and neither reviewer purchased the purse so they haven't acturally seen and held it.  Reviews should be limited to those who have purchased the product.

I would have ordered this bag in navy if it came with the crossbody strap instead of the small pouch.  I need to carry a lighter bag and want the versatility from shoulder to crossbody but I'm not going to spend $200 for this nylon bag.

Respected Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

But you guys it's "lux" nylon! Smiley LOL

"ITALIAN nylon!!" ...they're trying SO hard with that one. 

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I actually like it and I like nylon...it's much lighter than the usual Dooney and it has an  outside pocket!  I just wish the strap would convert to a crossbody.

I agree.  You can buy a separate leather crossbody strap for $40.  Uh, NO!

Respected Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

I still have my leather Dooneys but have been carrying a nylon satchel for a couple of years now in a beautiful green color.  I love it and got it on ILD.  Even if I liked the style of this bag the striped lining they are now using is a deal breaker for me on any bag.  There were many bags over the years I loved but they had that horrid pink lining and I don't own one of those either. 

I don't like that striped lining either -- horrid.

Esteemed Contributor

I think they did offer a cross body strap that was an extra cost of $18

Respected Contributor

Dooney crossbody strap is $40.00.   A371476