Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I actually like it and I like nylon...it's much lighter than the usual Dooney and it has an  outside pocket!  I just wish the strap would convert to a crossbody.

@haddon9 

The Wayfarer line looks fine, yes. Great for travel.

Valued Contributor
Not a nylon fan. I’ve been so disappointed with their last few TSVs.
Respected Contributor

LibbyAnnE, I have 3 Brenna satchels.  I love them so much.  Taking out my Brahmins to use for a while.  They are crafted wonderfully as well.

Respected Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

LibbyAnnE, I have 3 Brenna satchels.  I love them so much.  Taking out my Brahmins to use for a while.  They are crafted wonderfully as well.

@stellabystarlight 

I’m with you when you talk about investing in quality. I was using my Dooney Florentine perry bag this week, and just looking at it and touching it was sooooo good. The Wayfarer bags have a classic, rather retro look, but I might have been tempted had they been done in leather. 

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon 

I’m not a hobo girl, either. When I carry one, I am always hunching my shoulder so it doesn’t fall off or holding it to my shoulder with my bent arm, which never looks good. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney Wayfarer TSV

[ Edited ]

Total lack of interest here... I'm not a big nylon fan and even though I have a few nylon bags I use as needed, given the weather or when going light, I have no desire to own an entire wardrobe of nylon... Given that, the silhouette, the shipping and the overall cost, this one is a non-starter. And yes, I agree with those indicating this might have been a wiser choice for a spring or summer bag... Most people I know still look forward to seeing nice leather bags for fall... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

$150.00 for a nylon bag.  No thanks.  

Honored Contributor

I'm a bit disappointed myself.  I didn't expect a nylon bag to be offered at this time of year.  Personally I find the strap limiting.  For those who order it, I hope you enjoy it.  Nice colors are being offered.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

I still have my leather Dooneys but have been carrying a nylon satchel for a couple of years now in a beautiful green color.  I love it and got it on ILD.  Even if I liked the style of this bag the striped lining they are now using is a deal breaker for me on any bag.  There were many bags over the years I loved but they had that horrid pink lining and I don't own one of those either. 

@avid shopper  I am so with you on that despicable pink lining... So many bags I never even considered because of it... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I am generally not a fan of Dooney TSV’s as I find them to be boring styles with drab color choices but I like this one..especially the purple and yellow! Don’t like the shipping though and I don’t really have use for the added accessories and I could do without them if it meant the price being lower.  Also, Dooney can be found at other places that actually have free shipping offers and there is one store that sells them which regularly has discount codes and Dooney is actually not one of the exclusions.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.