Honored Contributor

I must say I love the Lemon and the Lapis.....I think the Lemon will sell out very quickly.....Probably the Blush color will too......I am thinking about it.... I really like it!

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV this month

[ Edited ]

Doesnt have much of a secure closure. That wouldn’t work for me. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV this month

[ Edited ]

I was really, really naughty, bought one for myself in Lemon & for my lovely Mother in Lapis with the wallets A306243 for Mothers Day!! Could not resist and we both deserve it (have to justify for myself not Mum)

Anyhow, that Blush was the direction I was going to first but then the Lemon and Lapis jumped out...But that Blush is so beautiful!!

Okay I need to stop!!Woman Embarassed Woman Wink

Valued Contributor
I caved & purchased this bag in blus & think it’s beautiful. The hang over has a latch plus, the middle zipper is where I’ll put my rfid wallet. I swore I wasn’t going to purchase anymore but, I’m Laing here in a somewhat painful 1/2 cast & needed a pick me up.
I have so many Dooney’s that I used a large tote to store most of them. And, I do use them all throughout the year. My only request to Dooney & Bourke would be to please add in some RFID protection to the bags. I’m currently using a Lodi’s wallet (which I love). But, the “bonus” wristlet will probably go to my grown daughter. Or, use it when I do t need to bring cards anywhere....but then there’s the drivers liscense! Oh my!
I used to not like Dooney at all back when they where heavy & only in a large pebble grain with the duck on the front. But, the styles now are adorable. I have to watch the weight of the bags as I have severe back problems. Some of them are 4-5 pounds~empty!

D&B: PLEASE consider some RFID material in your bags. It’s not expensive and will be a great protection for your customers!!!
Valued Contributor
There is also a site :”Ilovedooneyandbourke.com” or just; “Ilovedooney.com”
I was able to find two new Serengeti bags there that I wanted less than anywhere else. We’re going to Scotland & England to see family later this year and I’m basically going to bring red,khaki,black,& white, with a few prints scattered in between. So, the Serengeti bags with the red trim will be perfect!!
Respected Contributor

I really don't need a new bag but if I did this one would not be the one.  Not a fan of saffiano leather.  I've had them before but think they look cheap.  JMO.  I don't like the shoulder strap either. 

Honored Contributor

Having seen the presentation I think it's a very nice bag.  Personally I don't care for saffiano, and I don't like the closing mechanism, but the bag has many features I do like.  Plus it looks good on everyone, and it's stylish.

I hope all who are buying love it!

Esteemed Contributor

@Gemspirit, sorry your not feeling well.

I, too, caved.  I ordered the lapis, also!

Have a nice day and get well soon!

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon

I prefer the pebble.  Never had the saffiano, but ordered 'cause the lapis was just calling my name!

Can you explain the cons of the saffiano?  Does it hold up well?

Thanx!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme  I think the "cons" are all personal preference.  I find saffiano leather to be kind of stiff.  I have two bags with saffiano trim, and one of them has saffiano panels on it.  It's just a feel that I don't really like.  I do think it's a good choice for a summer bag because it's pretty bulletproof.  If you spill something on it, the clean-up is easy; if you're doing something involving water and it gets splashed, no problem.

My preference is a softer, less structured, lighter weight bag in the summer, but saffiano seems to be very popular in many handbag lines.

Enjoy your new bag!!