Honored Contributor

Dooney must have given the hosts the TSV bag.  I've seen a few of them posting photos of themselves out and about carrying it. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdivawrote:

Dooney must have given the hosts the TSV bag.  I've seen a few of them posting photos of themselves out and about carrying it. 

I think they do that a lot.  Then when the host says they have one the viewer thinks they liked it well enough to buy it.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdivawrote:

Just saw the pic that Amy S. Posted on her Gram acct.  Same geranium bag.  Looks lo much bigger on her, LOL.  Someone suggested it might be saffiano, and that may be the case.  It doesn't have the sheen at least in the pics that the Emerson leather has.  Wonder if it has the leather lining and the back outside pocket.  

Respected Contributor

Looked that bag up on their website.  Easy pass for me.  Looks like a cardboard handbag.  

Honored Contributor

If people have already received the email are they allowed to post the link?  

Frequent Contributor

Heads up - D&B is holding their own 20-30% sale on their own website right now. I do believe they have this TSV bag or something very similar. 

Respected Contributor

@achyrellewrote:

Heads up - D&B is holding their own 20-30% sale on their own website right now. I do believe they have this TSV bag or something very similar. 

Thank you for the heads up.  Yes they do with gold hardware.  The same one on the qvc site currently.  $60 off plus free shipping.  But OMG dealing with Dooney customer service if there is a problem is a real pain.    

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV this month

[ Edited ]

@Shawniewrote:

@achyrellewrote:

Heads up - D&B is holding their own 20-30% sale on thsixteir own website right now. I do believe they have this TSV bag or something very similar. 

Thank you for the heads up.  Yes they do with gold hardware.  The same one on the qvc site currently.  $60 off plus free shipping.  But OMG dealing with Dooney customer service if there is a problem is a real pain.    

I don't want the bag, but for sixty bucks less and free shipping, if I did, I might be convinced to hold my nose, pull the trigger and hope for the best...

Smiley Wink

Their CS can be atrocious but there's also no telling what corners might have been cut to bring this in as a TSV... Of course, it would be interesting to know what the QVC price is going to be... I'll never understand all the secrecy behind their TSV's... It's not like they're actually able to build anticipation like in the old days...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb I think they hold back on publicizing the tsv numbers to avoid any negative reviews.

Valued Contributor

Rooney is having a sale if you spend 300 you get 20 percent off over 300 25 percent. That would make getting the today's special cheaper than on the q. They keep deleting these post so this will be gone in a few hours.