Esteemed Contributor

Anybody know what it will be? I can’t find anything about it....

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV on Jan 2nd???

I think the entire day in all different shows they will be showing Dooney & Bourke clearance handbags.

https://happynewyear-2018.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Happy-new-year-2018-greeting-cards.jpg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

Yes; Dooney on the 2nd and jewelry on the 3rd.

Frequent Contributor

So does anyone know what it will be??

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361,

A286844 is the TSV. Aubrey pebble satchel. 199.00 plus reduced shipping of 5.00. If i remember correctly, this bag was a TSV already, read the reviews!

Honored Contributor

Although I am certain the Q is up to something sneaky when they rerun a TSV, I always kind of regretted not ordering this one...

Have to think about this.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Although I am certain the Q is up to something sneaky when they rerun a TSV, I always kind of regretted not ordering this one...

Have to think about this.

Faeriemoon:

The Today's Special Value show at midnight was titled D&B Clearance, so I'm not sure what you mean by something sneaky. The D&B Aubrey Satchel is a great value. I have it in black and absolutely love it! I'm sure you will too. Don't wait too long, the remaining colors are going fast.

Honored Contributor

What a joke.  The TSV is $199?   How about $125 to make it a real TSV.  It's a definite no from me.  I am so over D&B.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

uingRe: Dooney TSV on Jan 2nd???

I have this bag (Aubrey) in elephant.  I purchased it when it first came out as a TSV and I LOVE it!  I purchased the Caramel today and I wish I would have check to see what the TSV was sooner as I would have gotten the Midnight.  I cannot beleive that they are discontinuing this bag as it has received so many great reviews.  I was hoping that they would bring it back with more colors for spring but I guess not.

It also looks like they are discontinuing the Brenna in pebble leather also.  I wanted another one of those and I waited too long and now the color I wanted is gone and only blue is left.  That bag is fantastic and has gotten more five star reviews than any other bag on QVC.  But yet D&B will keep some of these bags around forever that are much more expensive and are made of a leather that spots in the rain and snow. Just don't get it.

But I will now have two Aubrey's which I am happy about but sad that I have only the Brenna in black.  Come on D&B and QVC quit discontuining the best bags and please stop making bags with no outside pocket!  Many of us want a decent sized outside pocket on our bags!!