Respected Contributor

My husband just saw the new tsv as I flipped by, and he asked if it works. I looked it up on another site and saw a lot of negative reviews. I would get it for husband if it works! Have any of you had good experience with it?

Valued Contributor

I used it for a few days and it burned my scalp. Had to send it back.

Trusted Contributor

Oh wow I wondered if it really worked or not.....but havent gotten past that stage of "wondering" Ouch on the burned scalp!

Honored Contributor

Re: Does hairmax work?

[ Edited ]

@libbyannE  I've used it for a few years and it worked for me.  I like to pull my hair up and noticed that my hair was really thinning at the temples - so much so that I had to rearrange it to cover gaps.  For me, I started to notice fuzzy growth in about 3 months of using it every other day.  I now don't need to use it as often.  If you don't use it steady it will not work, obviously, and many don/t have the patience to wait for results.     

Honored Contributor

YES IT WORKS!! I've been using mine since it first came to the Q. I now own the iGrow, too. Both WORK! 

You really have nothing to lose if you buy the TSV, except the return postage of course. Just try it. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

I was interested too, but I watched a little of Shawn's presentation earlier today and she kept saying they wouldn't be bringing it back after this, and that always makes me wonder. That kind of selling tactic sort of backfires on me.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if they are coming out with a newer version; maybe something more powerful. 

Valued Contributor

@makena wrote:

I wonder if they are coming out with a newer version; maybe something more powerful. 

Hi, makena. I was wondering that, too. I looked on Amazona and saw that there is now an Ultima 12 model available. This TSV is the Ultima 9. 

Respected Contributor

@daisyk wrote:

I was interested too, but I watched a little of Shawn's presentation earlier today and she kept saying they wouldn't be bringing it back after this, and that always makes me wonder. That kind of selling tactic sort of backfires on me.

@daisyk

I heard that last night, too. Sometimes, qvc does a tsv with a great price on a product because the maker is about to come out with a newer model. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

YES IT WORKS!! I've been using mine since it first came to the Q. I now own the iGrow, too. Both WORK! 

You really have nothing to lose if you buy the TSV, except the return postage of course. Just try it. Woman Happy

@SilleeMee

I ordered it for him. Ya know, the hair at my temples seems thinner, so I may try it. Tx.