Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what Isaac's TSV next week will be?

Ohhhhh, me likey!!!Smiley Happy
Contributor

Is there a matching tank to go with the TSV?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

This may be my first Isaac piece, although I'd like it more with a scoop neckline.

Honored Contributor

@RollrSkatr wrote:

A290992 is the matching scoop neck tank but it says it sold out...?? One of the questions on the TSV page asked the same question and one of the replies mentioned  A289637 tee for a good color match to the TSV cardigan. @RollrSkatr

Contributor

Thank you so much for letting me know!  I wonder if it just hasn't been put into the system yet and is showing sold out?  I've seen that happen before.  I like tanks under cardigans better than tees so guess I will wait until closer to TSV time and fingers crossed it will show up.  Or I might just end up with a tee - who knows?   Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it does not look flattering.  I will never understand a peplum sweater. It flares out at the waist. Not a good look on someone that is well endowed. I am 5'1" and would never consider this style. I don't care what the price is for this style.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@RollrSkatr wrote:

A290992 is the matching scoop neck tank but it says it sold out...?? One of the questions on the TSV page asked the same question and one of the replies mentioned  A289637 tee for a good color match to the TSV cardigan. @RollrSkatr

It is available.  Just do a search for Isaac's tanks.  I just bought one in plum.

Honored Contributor

I carry my weight in my hips, and I don't think peplums are flattering on my shape so I will pass. I think it looks ok on some of the models and hosts, but generally, I think it makes people look wider on the bottom half. Lots have been ordered so I guess I am in the minority in my opinion.