Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone know the TSV 3/13 Denim & Co?

@Peppu the D&C TSV is a french terry dip dye long sleeve tunic, $36.42 + s&h (6 easy pays)

A346977

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-French-Terry-Dip-Dye-Long-Sleeve-Tunic.product.A346977.html?product...

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@elated wrote:

It is on the 15th. So far no information.

@elated I just checked the program guide and Anybody Loungewear is scheduled as the TSV for March 15th. D&C is schedued for the 17th.

@DJs momand isn't the Anybody TSV a repeat?

@Lipstickdiva yes the Anybody TSV is a repeat. The show is listed on the program guide as AnyBody Loungewear Clearance

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom  Thanks for this info. I've not received my email on this one yet.

I don't like it, I'm tired of long tunic tops.  This has nothing going on for me.

Trusted Contributor

Why is the TSV for the 17th listed as some sleep company on the Blue Skies for Me website. How is anyone getting info on the TSV when she doesn’t have it yet? Confused.
Respected Contributor

I have two of these dip dyed tops from prior seasons but think the neck is different on the TSV. I love the ones I have which are yellow and black. I frequently get compliments when I wear them. I may purchase the khaki color because think it could be worn all year long, except terrible heat of summer.
Contributor

I like the look of this tunic, but question the timing.  I would have considered purchasing this several months ago when I could have gotten several months wear out of it before summer.  If I ordered this now, I wouldn't receive it until late March / early April.  Where I live (deep south), the temps have already hit mid 80's several days this month, and they're only going up from here.  Why would I spend money on a long sleeve, french terry tunic that will have limited wear until next November, when it cools off again?  I realize that other areas of the country are still cool, but even in the midwest, where I grew up, temps were hot by early June!

Respected Contributor

@SouthernFried Totally get what you are saying, that is why I also hesitate about ordering. Here in mid Atlantic we could get a heat wave mid-April and then it will be over for long sleeves until mid-October.
Honored Contributor

Looks like this TSV might have been cancelled or postponed for another time.

Respected Contributor

@SouthernFried wrote:

I like the look of this tunic, but question the timing.  I would have considered purchasing this several months ago when I could have gotten several months wear out of it before summer.  If I ordered this now, I wouldn't receive it until late March / early April.  Where I live (deep south), the temps have already hit mid 80's several days this month, and they're only going up from here.  Why would I spend money on a long sleeve, french terry tunic that will have limited wear until next November, when it cools off again?  I realize that other areas of the country are still cool, but even in the midwest, where I grew up, temps were hot by early June!

and here in michigan, we still have snow on the ground. i hate to buy short sleeve tops/sandles/ etc. because i can't wear them for 3-4 months. i guess it's hard to sell to so many climates.

Valued Contributor

@10sluvr I am with you!  Still cold here with snow on the ground.  I have a limited hot weather wardrobe as we really only get a couple of weeks at most of truly hot and humid conditions.  The TSV is cute.  I must have missed all of the other dip dye versions.  This top would be something new and different for me.  I am trying to decide between the aqua or the deeper blue.