Honored Contributor

Re: Does VPH have a January tsv?

[ Edited ]
Jan. 9:   24" Spring Raspberry Rose and Magnolia Wreath by Valerie

APTSV_WreathbyValerie_010618_01.jpg

"Welcome spring into your home with this floral wreath. No matter the season, its lifelike flowers and greenery can grace your door, mantel, or entryway with gorgeous color, texture, and detail. From the Valerie Parr Hill Collection.

• Grapevine base; lifelike pink roses, green hydrangeas, white magnolias, green leaves, peonies, and beaded raspberries
  • For indoor use only
  • Measures approximately 4"H x 24"Diam
  • Imported"

h213721.jpg

Honored Contributor

I love it...ordered it on auto delivery,,which I may cancel if I don't like what follows. 

I need to get some newer wreaths for my front door.  Mine are on a 3-5 year cycle.  I change them every 3 months or so.  

Honored Contributor

the wreath is also avail with auto-delivery option thru the Fall season.

I was at Michaels & Joannes yesterday.  They had similar wreaths at $39.99 but starting Sunday (40% off). I am a preferred customer with both stores I have 50% coupon.

I am in the process of updating my wreaths also.  They really only last a few years because the direct sun fades them.

i did order the candle rings because they are hard to find.

Respected Contributor

@september wrote:

I love it...ordered it on auto delivery,,which I may cancel if I don't like what follows. 

I need to get some newer wreaths for my front door.  Mine are on a 3-5 year cycle.  I change them every 3 months or so.  

september:  I also ordered it on AD.  Just saw the matching candle rings, also on D - just ordered that as well.  Thought the price was great for the size and style.  Cannot wait to see what the others will look like.

Regular Contributor

@loveour4leggedfriends wrote:

@september wrote:

september:  I also ordered it on AD.  Just saw the matching candle rings, also on D - just ordered that as well.  Thought the price was great for the size and style.  Cannot wait to see what the others will look like.

You all can see the future wreaths if you click on the auto delivery wreath and click on future shipments at the bottom of the page. There are pictures and descriptions available. HTH.

Honored Contributor

@laj3169. Thanks for pointing that out.  I looked at them and like them all!  The winter one may be my favorite.  May pass on the autumn wreath since it looks very similar to one I have, that I think is still good. 

Occasional Contributor

Can anyone advise how/where I can order it earlier? Wanted to send it as a gift to someone before the 9th... Tks in advance!

Honored Contributor

@MaPill.  Look for "new" at the top of the home page 

Honored Contributor

I love this and ordered it on AD. But unlike Jane, I am not going to take my fresh greens wreath off the door and put a spring one up! Are any of you? Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

The flowers on the  wreath are beautiful, lovely colors too,  composition looks a little sloppy, not artistic. I like the candle rings, they are large for my home. Very pretty spring stuff but I don’t need a thing.