Honored Contributor

Re: Does VPH have a January tsv?

LOVE the Harvest wreath!  It's the only one I would buy; I wish they were sold separately without the auto-delivery.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

LOVE the Harvest wreath!  It's the only one I would buy; I wish they were sold separately without the auto-delivery.

I totally agree!  I don't need all 4 and wish they were sold separately!  I would buy the fall and winter ones!  I already have a spring wreath of Valerie's and don't need the summer one either.

Honored Contributor

I'm probably in the minority, but i'm just not a fan of magnolia blossoms.  Never have been.  Enjoying the spring display, though I know winter has barely begun.  It is, however, a nice respite from the dreadful frigid days we recently had.  Going to get to the 40s today!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

So you end up paying about $45 every 4 months for a different wreath.  No, thank you. I am not impressed with the way it looks and the Christmas wreath does not look like Christmas.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I bought the candle rings because it is hard to find them and I can tuck them in several places even without candles. I am also not a magnolia fan so I’m glad they don’t have them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

----------------------

I was thinking the same thing!!  I am not much of a fake flower decorator, so the other wreaths do not interest me.  But I really like the Harvest wreath!!

Respected Contributor

I like the  summer wreath but not the others.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

So you end up paying about $45 every 4 months for a different wreath.  No, thank you. I am not impressed with the way it looks and the Christmas wreath does not look like Christmas.  Cat Tongue

I think the Magnolia blossoms make it look like it belongs in a home in the South. For some reason I don't think a magnolia blossom belongs on a Fall or Christmas wreath.