Trusted Contributor

Does Anyone Know the Host who was presenting the Copper Chef TSV on the video today?

I have not seen(or heard) her before.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Know the Host who was presenting the Copper Chef TSV on the video today?

Cathy Pedrayes

Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Know the Host who was presenting the Copper Chef TSV on the video today?

The one on the early AM TSV presentation (dark haired girl) is darling.  She had a slow start (being new-it's tough), but she's adorable.  She doesn't seem like a phony.  I like her.   She's getting better every day.  

I also like that blonde who's on before 6 am.  She's really good too. 

The new ones don't seem as full of themselves, and they seem genuine.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

with so many new faces on QVC IMO its necessary for either a banner at bottom of screen with host name or have host introduce themselves every 15 minutes or so. 

Respected Contributor

@buyornot@withaK@winamac1@winamac1 can one of you tell me what the TSV was.  We lost our power Tuesday night, a tornado hit our part of CT, and got it back tonight (Friday).  Thankfully, we had no damage, but others weren't as fortunate.

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

@buyornot@withaK@winamac1@winamac1 can one of you tell me what the TSV was.  We lost our power Tuesday night, a tornado hit our part of CT, and got it back tonight (Friday).  Thankfully, we had no damage, but others weren't as fortunate.

Sorry I didn't see the TSV!  I wish I could tell you.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

I believe that TSV was the barbq pans. @coffee drinker

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee thanks for the reply.  Guess I didn't miss anything.

Also, thanks for the response to my printer problem.  We tried just about all that was suggested and in looking at the Q&A on Amazon, others has the same problem with no solution.   Gave up and bought another.