Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you all use the Wish List option?

Nope, useless

Respected Contributor

I use the wish list option often, but only on the app. The website version is awful, but the app version hasn't changed and you can still add notes, read reviews if you click on the item, etc.

Honored Contributor

yes, it is a great way to save things if you dont want to spend the money immediately. also a great way to check if things get marked down.

just used it today actually.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

I love this! There are times when I watch a TSV, but don't buy it. I still check to see if it's in stock, has it gone down in price, especially on days they're offering free shipping or 6 easy pay. Recently found an old TSV that was marked down to $19.95 and they had free shipping. So I bought. Now when I search this site, I put things into my Wish List. You never know when it miht be on sale later.

Could someone please give me a quick lesson on how it works? Does the Wish List hold the sale price? -Thank You!

Honored Contributor

I use it to check reviews on items to see what people are saying about it.

Generally everything gets deleted after I see reviews.  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@buyornot wrote:

Could someone please give me a quick lesson on how it works? Does the Wish List hold the sale price? -Thank You!

No, it's not a way to hold a specific price.

It's a way to keep track of items that interest you, and lets you find them again fast.

I don't use the "improved" version on this website since the improvement rendered it useless to me.

But the old version of the wish list is still on the QVC app. (@DJs mom mentioned that up thread.)

The wish list version on the app has a very useful place for your notes.

You might put something on your wish list while you're thinking through whether you want to order it or not. You might review what's on your wish list (and your notes about it) on free shipping days. 

Honored Contributor

I used to use the Wish List occasionally when you could make notes.  Now that you can't make notes as to price, it's pretty useless to me.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau