Honored Contributor

Re: Do you all use the Wish List option?

@DJs mom wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

I haven't used it in awhile.  I wish HSN had that option.  I might use more of my coupons that way.  I hope those coupons don't go away with the merging of the two, although I imagine they will.  But, HSN does have a feature I wish QVC had which is if you have a favorite vendor they'll send you E-mails of when they are scheduled to be on. 

@Icegoddess HSN has a favorites list and if the price deops they will email you. 

Hmmm, I'll have to find that.  Thanks @DJs mom.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess you're welcome. All you have to do is click the heart on a product page and it will add the item to your favorites list. whenever you want to view your favorites, just click on the heart at the top right of the homepage.

Valued Contributor

That's why I love WIsh List. I may see something and then forget about it. This way, I just hit one link and all my watch items show in one place. I'm amazed at how many items I run across accidently, and would never be able to find again.

Thanks for all your replies. Glad to see it does get used.

Trusted Contributor

Yes absolutely! It’s saved me a lot of money. I do price watches. It also lets me know if a color I want is back in stock.
Contributor

I will also save to watch for discounts, or to buy on a free shipping day, or just if I'm on the fence.  I'll review every so often, and I'll delete stuff if it's been there a while and I've still not purchased.  But I have found good deals on sale items and found colors/sizes back in stock by putting something there and then going back to check.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I keep my wish list maxed out waiting for free shipping events.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I always use the wish list.  That's when I see that QVC has increased the prices.

Honored Contributor

Yes, indeed.  I do use Wishlist, it's how I keep track of the things I'm interested in or really want.  I can't buy everything I want, whenever I see it.  So, I wishlist things.  I check my wishlist daily.  I used it to "stalk" a Gili bag that I loved but not enough to pay full price for.  I ended up getting it at a huge discount with free shipping and on Easy Pay.  If it wasn't on my wishlist, I would have forgotten about that bag months ago.

Frequent Contributor

I use the wish list to keep track of things that I may want. 

Honored Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

I love this! There are times when I watch a TSV, but don't buy it. I still check to see if it's in stock, has it gone down in price, especially on days they're offering free shipping or 6 easy pay. Recently found an old TSV that was marked down to $19.95 and they had free shipping. So I bought. Now when I search this site, I put things into my Wish List. You never know when it miht be on sale later.

@LisaMofSLC

I do put stuff on the Wish List ... with the opposite result.  When I check and see it on sale,  more likely than not I've decided that I really didn't want it at all.

I never bought anything I had on wish list.