Valued Contributor

Do You Have the TSV Storage Box Set

Trusted Contributor

Re: Do You Have the TSV Storage Box Set

Yes!  I have 3 sets in my house!   They are easy to assemble and are very sturdy.   Easy access from top or side with window!

I just purchased another set for my daughter who is moving to a new location in a few weeks! Love them! Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I've had these for a couple of years and they have come in handy for storage, especially since you can see what is inside them.  The only downside was that the smell was horrendous.  I left them outside for a couple of days to air out but it didn't help much.  I use mine for rarely used items.

Honored Contributor

No, I don't.  Just what I need - more things to hold my things.  Smiley Happy  This morning Pat was making a hard sell, and suggesting different uses for each color. She said she'd put s*xy things in the leopard box.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have these but I own a set that Joy Mangano had on HSN awhile back.  Very similar and were available in different colors and sizes.  I love them and use them to store different things such as my swimwear and coverups, extra hats and gloves for winter, stuff like that.  Keeps everything in place and they also have clear tops to them.

Respected Contributor

I have 3 sets already and use them for clothing and handbags.  Ordered 3 more for more storage and I want to use them in my linen closet.  Everything in its place.  They are great.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I own a set of these storage cubes when there was a TSV a couple of years ago.  They are wonderful.  I store sheets and pillowcases in two and blankets in the larger one and tops in the small one.  It is really convenient to have the clear window so you know what is in the cube.  Cat Very HappyHeart

I realized that I have a different brand that I purchased from the Q.  Basically, they are the same.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Yes, they are great!

Respected Contributor

: Do You Have the TSV Storage Box Set

I have a few sets and like them.   Helped to organize my closets. 

I use them for my purses, holiday throws and pi!lows, sweaters and other off season items.  I have one I use for winter scarves, gloves, ear muffs and sits in closet right above my coats.  Easy to find and go.

Sturdy and holds plenty and able to see what I am looking for.  

Super Contributor

You ladies talked me into buying.  Got 2 sets.  Hope I love them!