Esteemed Contributor

@jobiz

I wish I could help.   I bought one a long time ago and I didn't particularly care for it so I use it as a propup pillow when I am sitting in bed.  I am always on a search for the uiltimate pillow.  For me, latex foam pillows are the best but even then finding one that is just the right firmness without being to firm is difficult.

Good luck

Honored Contributor

I stupidly purchased these a couple of years ago..... AWFUL. Sent them right back. I am presently using Tony Littles pillows and loving them... especially his body pillow.

Respected Contributor

I love mine too.  I have the medium and the travel.  The travel is great for using in my recliner since I like to recline to watch TV or airplane travel.  It's compact, and very comfortable.

They do need a good shake once in a while, but I never noticed any smells after first opening them.  I got mine at the Q, but BB&B might be better so you can return to store without shipping fees if you don't like them.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I gave them a good trial...maybe two weeks?   I didn't sleep well at all, and I'm used to traveling and using many different types of pillows.  I returned them.