Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva: You are so right about designers telling us every style is for everybody. It's just not true! 

Valued Contributor

I'm sorry, but I think this TSV is the worst I've ever seen from D&C.  It takes frump to the next level and the prints are atrocious. 

Trusted Contributor

LOL - and I was just thinking that this seemed to look really nice on Caroline, and usually the tops are too tight on her, so I was thinking about getting it. I am very petite, so it might be too much. Not sure about the fabric, either, once I saw them online close up. I guess I will pass. I liked the prints better than the solid - the solid seems to show more of a fit and doesn't have enought interest.

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva , I agree as someone who carries their weight in the middle. Having said that, Carolyn Gracie looked fan-friggin'-tastic in the printed green top this morning.  I thought it one of the most flattering tops I have seen on her in a long time.  She needs to buy all the tops. :-)

Esteemed Contributor

I kind of like the tops in the solid color but I really don't care for any of the prints offered. Snakeskin,zebra,camo, leopard....not for me.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Frequent Contributor

I'm sorry but doesn't look on anyone IMO, including Kertstin.  The prints are pretty unattractive too.  

Honored Contributor

The last thing I want in the summer is extra fabric (tunic length).  This is an easy pass for me.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

'Gee', I like this TSV.

Nice color combos, etc.  I like them all, and I'm eyeing the Green option.  It sort of looks like a muted Chartreuse print, on my screen.

They're offering petites, I believe.

Not a bad price, too.

Dratts, I can't seem to remember how to spell 'Chartreuse'.  I spelled checked, though.  (lol)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

This style is not for me.  Denim & Co. sizing just doesn't work for me either.   

Respected Contributor

@wilma 

Exactly!   This top accentuates the hips.  Stay away if you are hippy!