Respected Contributor

If you ordered the hose yesterday and it was on advanced order, check your order for shipping costs.

Today is free shipping and if I recall, it was $5.50 shipping.  You can cancel your order, and re-order it again and get free shipping.  Or call customer service and see if they will waive the shipping fee.

I believe the price of the hose is the same, but double check first before you cancel...and make sure the color or size is available that you want.

I didn't order, so I can't confirm what the shipping costs were, but just noticed the free shipping and remembered someone had mentioned that it was advanced order. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

Re: Did you order the TSV hose?

you don't have to cancel your order, just go in and edit your order for free shipping or contact customer service and have them take care of it for you.

Honored Contributor

It's not the same price.  The 50' is $48 today, so even with free shipping it would cost more to place order today.

They said yesterday that the TSV price would end last night.

Honored Contributor

My order cannot be cancelled.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I was going to make a post about the hose yesterday and to warn those buying to hold off until midnight EST.  Figured the mods would just delete it. I did give a heads up about free shipping over on Proboards.

Knowing that free shipping was coming Sunday, I found it odd that the TSV for Saturday had shipping of 5.50/7.50.  Usually when there's a free shipping day on Sunday, the Saturday TSV item has free shipping to stop the flood of angry customers. 😉

QVC knows though that most customers won't contact CS about the shipping cost.  More 💲💲💲saved/earned for the Q

The TSV price for the hose went until 3 am EST last night. So for 3 hours last night you could still get the TSV pricing, but now with the added value of free shipping.

I saw Carolyn say the price was going away at the end of the day when the new TSV would start. They like to imply that it is leaving Pennsylvania time (midnight EST) Nope, it went until midnight PST. (3 am EST)

Sucks for those that bought yesterday and will never contact CS to get a price adjustment. Those shipping fees can add up!