Trusted Contributor

Did anyone purchase the ear covers?

I did...........because seems like my ears get really cold in the winter but I hope they don't bother my ears like wearing glasses does.  I hate wearing glasses they hurt my ears and nose.  I need a knit cover over my head.........I would like to find one.  I did buy the thing over HSN about 3 years ago a hoodie like thing that makes 6 different looks well it is all I can do to get it over my head.  I can't believe people can get it over their head........

Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone purchase the ear covers?

The Earbags? No. I wear glasses and I don't think they'd stay on well because my glasses are already taking up space where these go.

I have an infinity scarf that I put over my head and ears first, then wrap the loop around my neck so it keeps my head, ears, and throat warm. I can also pull the bottom up a little to cover my nose and mouth on very cold days.

Esteemed Contributor

About 4 years ago, I purchased a two pack set & I don't like them at all.  I wear glasses so they are hard for me to get on properly & I am so ready to take them off in an hour or less as they hurt my ears.  The leopard ones "made me do it."  I wear them about once a year.  I prefer a hood,  nice warm scarf or stocking cap with my nice warm fleece jackets/coats as we do get cold weather here in S. WI.  Sorry to be a Debbie Downer today, but I am telling you how much I don't like them.

Honored Contributor

I bought them last year, and when I can get them on properly, they work well. I'm sure it's

my fumble fingers, but sometimes I just can't get them on. I wear glasses sometimes and

they seem to be ok, however I think I'll go back to the ear warmers that fit around the back

of your head. I think  they are Arctic 180's.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

Seriously "ear bags". They couldn't have come up with any better name? It's icky!

Respected Contributor

I bought them five or six years ago and they just didn't work for me.  I would need a small and they only come in medium or large.  I just couldn't get them to stay on my ears. 

Regular Contributor

Ear bags - I bought them about 5 yrs ago in a set of two(blue & black). I really like them bc I can't stand to have my hair messed up! I still have them, but just last week, one of the black ones finally gave out. It will click open, but once on my ear, it will not clamp down.

I wear glasses too. I found that if the arm of your glasses are thin, they won't bother you. When I put them on w/shades, I can't have them on long bc they are so snug that they start to pinch. I used to have those artic 180s, but never went back to them after I found these.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I bought the earbags a couple years ago and they make my ears 1tch like they have wool in them. I don't know if they do or not.  I rarely wear them.  I do keep them in my coat pocket in case I get stranded and it is really cold or windy but don't like them.

Honored Contributor

@ctinaw wrote:

Seriously "ear bags". They couldn't have come up with any better name? It's icky!

I know. That's another reason I didn't buy them - what a terrible name! Another company has been making something similar for years and they are called EarPops, which is better,  but makes me think of popping ears.

Valued Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I know. That's another reason I didn't buy them - what a terrible name! Another company has been making something similar for years and they are called EarPops, which is better,  but makes me think of popping ears.

Thank you! At least I'm not the only one thinking this! When they came on tv my daughter and I looked at each other and burst out laughing just because of the name. How about - ear cozies, ear mittens, ear snuggles, ear comfies, ear gloves, I mean I could go on and on. EAR BAGS though?? Gross. No thanks.