Respected Contributor

OK. First, sorry for so many posts back to back. I ran over to take a peek at HSN.

These crops are much cuter as they're jegging crops without an elastic looking waistband.

I like the look of them, they're nice. I still can't trust sizing.

LOL- I looked at them closer and watched the first part of the video. Not so cute after all.. but that's just my opinion. Others might like, and I can appreciate that.

Valued Contributor

I'm always amazed at how many jeans she sells. If she sells 100,000 in one TS, she comes back 2-3 weeks later and sells another 65,000, over and over again. Who are these women that need so many pairs of jeans. Some callers say they have 25, 30 of them!

As far as my experience with them, I've never found them to run large, and order my normal size. I'm not too crazy about them, as they stretch too much throughout the day. I do like the lighter weight and "feel" of the fabric, though. I only have 2 of them.

Trusted Contributor
On 5/16/2014 Anniecamp said:

I'm always amazed at how many jeans she sells. If she sells 100,000 in one TS, she comes back 2-3 weeks later and sells another 65,000, over and over again. Who are these women that need so many pairs of jeans. Some callers say they have 25, 30 of them!

As far as my experience with them, I've never found them to run large, and order my normal size. I'm not too crazy about them, as they stretch too much throughout the day. I do like the lighter weight and "feel" of the fabric, though. I only have 2 of them.

That would be me. I have probably 35 pairs - give or take. I won't go into the grand total of jeans I own, including all brands. I don't defend it to my dh, so I surely don't defend it to others. Not trying to be snarky-but clothing(along with shoes - is "my thing" I enjoy it.

I have a long torso, and must size down at least two to three sizes from my b/m size for the correct fit, and trust me - with her inconsistent sizing , it is no easy task these days to get that fit. It has gotten worse, lately. For the most part , I find them to run huge , with the exception of two styles - I tried. They were very short -waisted, and that didn't work for me.

In DG2 jeans, I wear a T -but not in any other brand of jeans that I own.

When you hit it right, they are awesome. I love some of her styles, but surely not all - nor can I find a good fit in every style.

Ibrands I own.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor

Hi Twocent, I wasn't picking on women who own so many.Smile I can even see having a pair in every color, but past that, they all look pretty much alike. I live in a large home, but would still wonder where I'd store that many of such similar items.

Now, shoes, that's a different story! I'm not going to admit how many I have.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} To me, shoes look different from one another. Jeans, not so much.

Contributor
Have several jeans from her and love all of them! Bought a pair today and hope they work as well as the others! Like her jeans better than any on QVC!
Respected Contributor

I love Diane's jeans/crops/jeggings, etc. I've never had to return a pair as they are always very forgiving. If you listen closely to her presentation, she'll give you hints as to what size to order. For instance, she'll say "these have great stretch and you can size down from your normal size" or "this fabric is more stable, so order your true size or you could even go up a size." I've always followed her hints and have never been burned.

I'm still deciding on today's crops, though. I wasn't prepared for this TS and am just about to blow my budget on a GILI tote, LOL. Maybe I'll consider ordering if a few colors go on waitlist.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Trusted Contributor
On 5/16/2014 Anniecamp said:

Hi Twocent, I wasn't picking on women who own so many.Smile I can even see having a pair in every color, but past that, they all look pretty much alike. I live in a large home, but would still wonder where I'd store that many of such similar items.

Now, shoes, that's a different story! I'm not going to admit how many I have.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} To me, shoes look different from one another. Jeans, not so much.

lol It is so hard for me to find a "perfect fit" - when I do , I stock up !{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

At the first of the year, I had to cut fats from my diet -due to a health issue, so I had to do some serious re-stocking in smaller sizes , but I have a no kill shelter that has annual yard sales and they were glad to see me. (Love animals {#emotions_dlg.wub})

Now about storing, you condense your dh's space lol{#emotions_dlg.sneaky} When he sees how his storage space has been reduced to near non -existent, show him the home improvement stores. I knew how to get that unfinished basement -finished. {#emotions_dlg.devil2} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

My dh still doesn't understand with two feet and you can only wear one pair at a time, why I have so many pairs of shoes. His thought , you only need a pair of sandals , a pair of boots, a pair of "dress shoes" and a pair of athletic shoes.

After all these years, he still doesn't "get it. " {#emotions_dlg.laugh} You just can't have "too many" pairs of shoes. Fact of life. He doesn't understand it, but he "accepts it. " Wink

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor

I agree with quality control issues on her jeans. Haven't bought any for the last year because I had to return all of my purchases (except for the bermuda shorts). I'm also tired of the little grommets and blingies falling off in the wash.

But the thing that irritates me are the cameras they use when she's on air. HSN we know she's in her 60s, so there's nothing to hide. But do the camera people have to stand back as far as they do. The filters they use on the lens make the picture so blurry it's hard to tell the details on any of her products. That is when they decide to give you a brief up close view of them.

I thought it was our old tv, but we recently bought a new one and the picture is still bad.

Valued Contributor

Twocent, that's funny! I already have reduced my dh's closet/storage space to the point of, if he ever left me, it would only take about 10 minutes to pack. lol. He really doesn't care, as he's pretty minimalist about his things. I don't know what I'd do if he was the type to collect stuff.

Contributor

I like her jeans, they usually fit right and the quality is there