Contributor
Today's TS on HSN is the DG2 capri pant. Has anyone tried the pants before? Like them? Do they fit true to size? It's tough to tell how they fit from looking at the models.
Regular Contributor
Several years ago I tried many sizes in her jeans and just couldn't get the right fit. I liked the colors and fabric etc don't know if that's changed or not I was very disappointed I couldn't hit the right size because at time her jeans were getting rave reviews, I haven't looked in a long time they may still be getting 5 stars. Check for reviews.
Honored Contributor

I bought the last TSV........and ordered my regular store size. I had to shorten the petite....but I am less than 5 feet, so I'm used to that...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

I don't care for her jeans. To me, the quality is not there & I don't like her denim. I am normally a Size 12 but have to get a Size 10 in her jeans. I don't have the greatest body but her jeans just don't fit me right. I did try her jeggings, as well, & sent back (I would not size down in those). Personally, she looks like she wears hers about 4 sizes too small. She must think she looks good standing but looks like everything would spill out when she sits (if she can bend that far). Don't know if this helps.

Honored Contributor
http://www.hsn.com/todays-special colors are faded not her usual selection
Honored Contributor

I have tried them in the past and the sizing is inconsistent but definitely always run larger than size. I also did not find them comfortable as her waist goes way too high up over my natural waist and sitting in them is torture. She just doesn't get it that not all bodies are made the same and there are many who don't need such a high waist since they are shorter from crotch to belly button and not all boomers are made the same.

Honored Contributor

Hers are just about the only brand I buy these days. Those that I've bought have mostly been a very good fit for me. And I love the quality. I don't care for crops, so I won't be buying the TSV.

Respected Contributor

I used to wear a lot of DG2. Honestly Quality Control has gone downhill so badly.

Sizing in the same colors are inconsistent.. it's really too hit or miss for me to bother anymore. For example: I used to wear size 2.. some are baggy, some are too tight.

Go figure, but I won't be ordering.

Respected Contributor
On 5/16/2014 Pook said:

I have tried them in the past and the sizing is inconsistent but definitely always run larger than size. I also did not find them comfortable as her waist goes way too high up over my natural waist and sitting in them is torture. She just doesn't get it that not all bodies are made the same and there are many who don't need such a high waist since they are shorter from crotch to belly button and not all boomers are made the same.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} So TRUE. If you like a higher waist, DG is that. But the inconsistency is also that once in a while you do get a pair that aren't as high waisted. It's too all-over-the board for me.

I too don't like her crops. Not flattering IMO, unless she's made revisions since my last pair.

ETA: I often take the right kind of jeans and roll them up to crop.

Honored Contributor

She is a heck of a saleswoman, but I have returned everything I ever purchased from her.

The material is too stretchy...the waistlines are HUGE and too high...the material feels "off" - not like jeans at all.

On the other hand, I LOVE the Iman pull on pants that were a special in March.