Respected Contributor

On hsn. Anyone buying? Choice of two styles. If I buy, it will be the ultra skinny style. Boot cut looks weird with flip flops đź©´  (Florida) 

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

I'm tempted by the ultra skinny too and have them in my cart. Just haven't pulled the trigger. They look good and are a great price. But I have a jeans problem!

Honored Contributor

DG2 by Diane Gilman Classic Stretch Signature Ultra Skinny Jean

DG2 by Diane Gilman Classic Stretch Signature Bootcut Jean

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Gray jeans.Woman Happy @Mom2Dogs 

Honored Contributor

Re: Diane Gilman jeans TS

[ Edited ]

I have worn her jeans before and liked them. I purchased the skinny jeans but am also looking at the bootcut ones. Does anyone wear and like bootcut jeans ( I know they are suppose to be flattering and I use to wear them)?

Regular Contributor
Do they fit according to the size chart? I am having a hard time with sizes not matching the measurements.
I do not drive so returns are not that easy for me.
TIA for any info.
Honored Contributor

Re: Diane Gilman jeans TS

[ Edited ]

@peggyhbsl wrote:
Do they fit according to the size chart? I am having a hard time with sizes not matching the measurements.
TIA for any info.

@peggyhbsl 

Sam said to go by the measurements on the size chart and then choose your jean size according to how your body measurements compare with that chart. My experience with DG Classic Stretch fabric is that it will get loose as you wear it so I order one size down. They come out of the clothes dryer a bit snug and then they get loose after wearing them. HTH.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@peggyhbsl wrote:
TIA for any info.

@peggyhbsl 

Sam said to go by the measurements on the size chart and then choose your jean size according to how your body measurements compare with that chart. My experience with DG Classic Stretch fabric is that it will get loose as you wear it so I order one size down. They come out of the clothes dryer a bit snug and then they get loose after wearing them. HTH.

@SilleeMee you are correct, I had a pair and over time they got too loose on me. I have lost some weight, I usually wear a size 8 in jeans, I just don't know about ordering a size 6 they may be too tight. 

Regular Contributor
Thank you!
Trusted Contributor

Wow I just saw the petite inseam for the ultra skinny is only 25.5".......SHORT! Even for me and I'm 5'2.5"