Honored Contributor

I got two of these for gifts. Then I caved at the last minute and got myself one too. I've never had a ring like this, but I thought it would be cute for summer. 

This one went so fast, and I didn't see it up before midnight. Is this unusual? 

Trusted Contributor

I fancy the tanzanite option.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki - That's one of the ones I got as a gift!  I also got a clear one, and for myself I got the rose gold one. I'm definitely stepping outside of the box (I usually stick to natural stones and southwestern jewelry), although I've dipped my toe in that water before! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom You have an excellent taste in jewelry colours dear, enjoy wearing them in a very good health, you deserve them!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

I loved the original so much I ordered all three metal colors. I wish they would make earring to match these rings. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

I loved the original so much I ordered all three metal colors. I wish they would make earring to match these rings. 

@Mindy D - They do!  Here: J367215

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@Mindy D - They do!  Here: J367215

@beach-mom @Thank you so much. I've been checking for this for awhile. Now, all I have to do is decide which of the TSV colors I want. I can't justify ordering two, because I'll have five of the same rings! I wish i could see them close up. I like the way the model's earrings look today in the yellow stones with gold, but I'd like some studs to match my original rings. 

Honored Contributor

I thought the ring was pretty but I would never wear the earrings so this was an easy pass.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Diamonique TSV

[ Edited ]

I would give the earrings to a very young child. The tanzanite looks extremely pale, next to the clear, it virtually looks almost the same, has to be a very low grade. 

Honored Contributor

Easy pass for me.