Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I ordered it as I have a bracelet I inherited that if anything happened to it.... it's all I have from that person. This is almost identical to it so for the price, I was thrilled. I'm also glad that the "carat" weight isn't huge (the real one I have isn't, so again, a very good match).

@SahmIam,

I'm curious.Woman Happy Have you received your bracelet yet? How do you like it? 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  I cancelled the order. After re-reading the thread, I did a bit more watching and researching and honestly?  I am NOT sure what size this bracelet is. The real one I own has small diamonds which I prefer; it looks great with any and all other jewelry and bracelets because of the size of the stones. QVC has so much conflicting info on their videos/site regarding items plus the cost of shipping back and forth....not worth it to just "see".

I'm still interested in it but I'm going to wait for the airing. : )

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  Saw the presentation and glad I cancelled; the stones are way too big. Whew! S&H cost saved!.

Honored Contributor

I thought the same thing @SahmIam. Stones are too big for me, too. That other 100-facet bracelet I mentioned earlier is on 6 Easy Pays right now. It looks like it has smaller stones and is only 1/8" wide. I just don't want to spend over $100 for a bracelet right now, but I'm so tempted!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee LALALALALALALALALALALALALA I can't hear you as I have my fingers in my ears......6 Easy Pays.....LALALALALALALALALALALA.....smaller stones.....LALALALALALALALALA...

LOL.

Honored Contributor

Smiley LOL @SahmIam. I had to treat myself to an early Christmas gift so I caved and ordered  that  J266654. The 6 Easy Pays got me! I just couldn't get it off my mind and now I feel so much better.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  You MUST report back to me about the bracelet! Smaller stones and gorgeousness means I'll have to wait until the next big sale, lol. 

Honored Contributor

One very good thing is it has a lifetime warranty if a stone falls out or anything goes wrong with the bracelet so that is a good deal.  I don't need another bracelet.  I have plenty and wear occasionally.  Enjoy your bracelet if you purchase.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

To me it's the same old thing, I bought this bracelet years ago and don't wear it anymore. I want to see something new in a line bracelet. Yes the price is great, but I'm not interested this time.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Diamonique TSV

[ Edited ]

The last couple of times I ordered Diamonique I have not been pleased with the quality at all.  The products looked cheap and obviously fake.  

I remember the Diamonique of years ago (1990s) and the quality was top notch.  I'm too leery to order this TSV and I've been burned lately and returns are getting too $$$.