Honored Contributor

One really can't go wrong.........and the Diamonique lifetime guarantee can't be beat, imo.

No worries about stones, etc.

Enjoy!   They are all very beautiful, and the price is right, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

Who is ordering? 

I decided to order the pink, Happy set.  I think it's pretty and, a good price, and the three bands, give you lots of wearing options.  

We'll see, when it gets here.  A good friend of mine, has a very similar set, but, hers is in 14k, with white enameling, and it's stunning.  It was her 40th birthday present to herself.  I wasn't nosy enough, to ask what she paid 🥴she said, way too much, but you only turn 40, once!

@SuhseK Good choice! I think the pink set is stunning! Enjoy!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
I got the blue, but now I wish I got the pink before it sold out in my middle finger size. They’re cute and such a great price point.
Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@SuhseK wrote:

Who is ordering? 

I decided to order the pink, Happy set.  I think it's pretty and, a good price, and the three bands, give you lots of wearing options.  

We'll see, when it gets here.  A good friend of mine, has a very similar set, but, hers is in 14k, with white enameling, and it's stunning.  It was her 40th birthday present to herself.  I wasn't nosy enough, to ask what she paid 🥴she said, way too much, but you only turn 40, once!

I got pink (and the black).  I was going to try the bangle to match but I know small will be too large.  Wish they would do x-small.

----------

I am the opposite.. I'm an average size person, but, I have larger hands and wrists, and I have a larger neckline. 

It could be a whole lot worse 😉but, when. I saw Courtney showing the rings, yes, I envied her hands, lovely, long slender fingers. 

Leah, is another host, that has beautiful hands!  Ahh well 🥴