Trusted Contributor

Who is ordering? 

I decided to order the pink, Happy set.  I think it's pretty and, a good price, and the three bands, give you lots of wearing options.  

We'll see, when it gets here.  A good friend of mine, has a very similar set, but, hers is in 14k, with white enameling, and it's stunning.  It was her 40th birthday present to herself.  I wasn't nosy enough, to ask what she paid 🥴she said, way too much, but you only turn 40, once!

Trusted Contributor

They're all pretty. I won't be purchasing but I agree it's pretty and affordable. 👍🏼

⚓️
Respected Contributor

I got the black/gold.  It is different, and affordable.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

Would have liked it better if the black was with silver. Still might get the blue/silver combo.

Esteemed Contributor

@SuhseK  If I was ordering, which I am not, that is the one I would have chosen.

They are all nice but the pink is the prettiest, IMO.  Enjoy it and wear it in good health.

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

Who is ordering? 

I decided to order the pink, Happy set.  I think it's pretty and, a good price, and the three bands, give you lots of wearing options.  

We'll see, when it gets here.  A good friend of mine, has a very similar set, but, hers is in 14k, with white enameling, and it's stunning.  It was her 40th birthday present to herself.  I wasn't nosy enough, to ask what she paid 🥴she said, way too much, but you only turn 40, once!

I got pink (and the black).  I was going to try the bangle to match but I know small will be too large.  Wish they would do x-small.

Contributor

I  bought the Pink set. I LOVE IT!! Going to be a diet incentive gift. 

Trusted Contributor

I bought the pink AND the white - two different sizes.  These were the prettiest offerings in the TSV and couldn't decide.  

Aside from them looking pretty I like the inspirational aspect of them, quietly within the ring - nice touch.

Honored Contributor

They are pretty and cute but I'll pass on them.  I don't buy cubic zirconia anymore, I stopped years ago.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Diamonique TSV

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

They are pretty and cute but I'll pass on them.  I don't buy cubic zirconia anymore, I stopped years ago.  

--      --- 

Well, I would Love to have my friend's set 😊but, in the very near future, I need to replace a washer/dryer, a vacuum, and sooner, rather than later, a refrigerator; yes, I am a lucky woman! 

I thought this set would be a cute alternative.  Hopefully, it will!