Honored Contributor

I have a few Diamonique tennis bracelets that are very nice looking.  I know I would never spend the money on the same thing in real diamonds.  I'm quite content wearing these bracelets, but my lifestyle is such that I really only wear them when I dress up for something.  I ended up ordering two of the TTV's, to give my DD and future DIL for Christmas this year.  Since they measure 1/8" wide, I think they'll look very tasteful on their wrists.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered 2 - one in 7/14 and one 8 inch.  I'm in between sizes and not sure which one would fit best.  I'll return one.  The braclet looks so beautiful I did not want to be disappointed if I selected the wrong size. 

Respected Contributor

I thought about buying the tsv - I like the stone size, that it's platinum clad and they sell the smallest size. Then I dug deep and pulled out my Suzanne Somers mini trilliant bracelet from years ago. Washed it with warm water and soap and ta da! It's fun to stack and wear, and I'm not trying to fool anyone with it being real. It's so sparkly!

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

I thought about buying the tsv - I like the stone size, that it's platinum clad and they sell the smallest size. Then I dug deep and pulled out my Suzanne Somers mini trilliant bracelet from years ago. Washed it with warm water and soap and ta da! It's fun to stack and wear, and I'm not trying to fool anyone with it being real. It's so sparkly!

My fave Suzanne Somers trilliant bracelet was her "Caribbean Mist". I still wear it along with many of the other colors I own....like at least a half a dozen of them.Woman Very Happy @scatcat

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

I ordered 2 - one in 7/14 and one 8 inch.  I'm in between sizes and not sure which one would fit best.  I'll return one.  The braclet looks so beautiful I did not want to be disappointed if I selected the wrong size. 

@BunSnoop Unless you're fearful of them selling out of a certain size, did you know that QVC has free exchanges now?  You could order one and exchange for a different size, if need be, w/o losing your original shipping or paying for the return shipping on the one that doesn't fit you.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@SilleeMee  You MUST report back to me about the bracelet! Smaller stones and gorgeousness means I'll have to wait until the next big sale, lol. 

I got my bracelet yesterday and it's very nice. It looks so sparkly and the stones are just the perfect size. In case you want to order - J266654 , still on 6 Easy Pays!Woman Very Happy @SahmIam

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA...........

Oh, what the hell. It's my birthday, so....LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  Hope you have a wonderful day and a new Diamonique bracelet won't hurt a bit.Woman LOL @SahmIam

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  You and I would do some serious damage shopping together, I can already tell, lol.

What size did you order? I want some drape so I ordered the 71/4 though my wrist measures just under 61/2 inches. Since the video doesn't work, I can't tell about sizing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Diamonique TSV

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam  My bracelets are mostly 6-1/2 inches long so I got the 6-3/4 length. I don't like my bracelets to drape and my forearms are really thin so long bracelets slide up my arm way too far. I think you'll be fine with the 7-1/4 if you like a little drape. I think you'll be very happy with this bracelet. Looks believable and would definitely pass as the real thing. 

eta:  Oh and it's very lightweight...in a good way because you hardly feel that it's on. Super comfortableWoman Happy. Heavy, clunky bracelets are not my thing.Woman Tongue