Honored Contributor

Yay or nay ladies? Do you have the older version (apparently there was one per Kerstin). I'm going to try this. I do use an epi-razor from many years ago, still use it but 'stache seems to be worse than ever. I'm thinking I can give myself a spa treatment once a week, look smoother, feel gorgeous!

What's your thoughts?

Honored Contributor

hard to say, main complaint in reviews is that it looses the ability to recharge really quickly and then its useless

of course it's unknown if the reviewers pursued any kind of followup afa warranty

Esteemed Contributor

I am one of those people who believe that certain things should be done by professionals, and this is one of them.  I also find it very difficult to look at the vendor.  She has had so much work done on her face and it is not from her machine.  If it is, then I would never purchase.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Regular Contributor

I don’t know, but this sure looks like,those $10 things you can buy in CVS to shave the very fine hair off your face.  When I use that, I get very fine peach fuzz off my face.....pretty much like what they’re showing.  How is this better??

Honored Contributor

I think I must agree with all of you who left a post especially finding something like this at a local cvs, walgreens, walmart.

And I heard the vendor indicate 'one and done' with each blade. This makes me think (1) makes this a costly item, (2) what happens when we cannot find the blades when we run out?

I also know how I am with beauty products, after some time they go by the wayside. This could turn into that leaving me wonder why I made the purchase. I've done this a couple of years ago with my clarisonic.  Of course I still wash AND exfoliate but not with clarisonic.

Respected Contributor

I would never buy that device. Too expensive and if I want to remove my peachfuzz I use the Luminesse facial shaver from HSN, only $20 and works great.  There is a manul fuzz remover called Lilibeth the brow shaper, which also exfoliates gently and it's like $10 or $20.  This machine is an over priced money pit!  But good for those who are curious and want to try it.  At least you can return it.

Valued Contributor

So what is the device. Shawn Killenger posted on Instragram something about peach fuzz, yet when I watch the TSV, removing peach fuzz is secondary benefit.  This device is supoose to remove dead skin, but everyone is posting that it removes facial hair.  So I ask can someone please tell me what this product is for, mainly for exfoliating dead skin, and secondly it removes peach fuzz?  Second question I have, I purchased the Beauty glow before xmas, the thing that you go up and done and has needles, is there any difference between this TSV and the Beauty glow device? or 

Honored Contributor

I would never buy it. You can buy a heck of a lot of regular razors for the price of that thing and get pretty much the same results. Another thing...some people don't need exfoliation and just need their peach fuzz removed. I do that using my cheapo rechargeable Panasonic shaver and my face looks and feels very smooth. You can't beat it.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

$150 + will buy a heck of a lot of razors which does the same thing.  This is not the same as done in a spa.  I use the Contour for peachfuzz.  That’s all I saw it removing in the demos.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the Contour and it is a firming devise.  i really like it but it does not exfoliate or remove peach fuzz.  have this also and does a completely different job.