Regular Contributor

Dennis, for the love of Pete....

please dial it down!!! I can't even hear the colors over the hypermanic growling!!  Had to go online because each time Leah went over the colors he talked over her. Put him on mute!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Dennis, for the love of Pete....

Another post says Leah was going on and on out of control talking.  It's interesting to note how differeent some perceive things when they watch.

Respected Contributor

I don't agree - seems to me you got it backwards. Who knows more about the product than the vendor - certainly not the host.  I tune out whenever a host keeps speaking over the vendor, and this was sure one of those times.

Honored Contributor

@dodies wrote:

please dial it down!!! I can't even hear the colors over the hypermanic growling!!  Had to go online because each time Leah went over the colors he talked over her. Put him on mute!!

Too funny!

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
New Contributor

Does it sound like Dennis is in a tunnel to anyone else??
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it was rude against vendor.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@dodies wrote:

@dodies Hypermanic growling.  Perfect description.   I always dread his presentations.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment