Valued Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso's TSV 1/27/14

On 1/27/2014 itsmagic said:

It looks great on Carolyn who is on right now.

I just read the three reviews and they all sound like comments from people who didn't order it yet.

I thought just the opposite. The TSV is very boxy and hit Carolyn at a very unflattering place since she is a large woman. It made her look even larger. The TSV is just not very flattering at all.

Super Contributor

I love the colors but I don't like the perforations around the bottom. Reminds me of a doily! I would have considered buying it if it wasn't perforated.
Super Contributor

Interesting. This morning this jacket had three ONE star reviews---all reviews stated it felt and looked like plastic. One person said it was too short. And now . . . POOF! The reviews are gone.

Respected Contributor

I don't care how many grades of polyurethane there are, or how it has evolved. I used to work in the industry - chemicals and additives - and one of our primary products was polyurethane. It starts out as the most noxious of chemicals, and through a series of dangerous, carefully controlled chemical reactions and processes, the polyurethane is born. The chemicals are volatile and omit noxious fumes which are hazardous to your health. I would no more buy one of those jackets than I would buy one of those mattresses or pillows made of polyurethane foam. The load on the environment from manufacturing all of these synthetic fibers is staggering.

Contributor

On 1/27/2014 ChillyTulip said:

Interesting. This morning this jacket had three ONE star reviews---all reviews stated it felt and looked like plastic. One person said it was too short. And now . . . POOF! The reviews are gone.

I just noticed that exact same thing too. I saw the 3 negative reviews this morning as well, and now notice that they are gone. Foul play, QVC. Foul play.

Contributor

On 1/27/2014 Brinklii said:

It's already got three reviews...all 1 Star! I'm surprised they left them up there for the TSV.

They took the 3 negative reviews down. Look again and you'll see they are gone.

Contributor

On 1/27/2014 ilovedaisies said:

I don't understand the negative reviews from people who haven't purchased. Someone out there has it out for Dennis Basso.

You can't leave reviews period if you do not purchase. This jacket was featured in an earlier insider email and/or the Q magazine. They most likely ordered it earlier and received it earlier. I have some Isaac shoes pre-order that I got yesterday and they've not been shown on air yet.

Esteemed Contributor

I did not order but it was calling my name. :-)

Valued Contributor

You can still order, it didn't sell out
Frequent Contributor

The mint color is the only one that has sizes no longer available. Another TSV dud.