Contributor

Is there a March 2017 TSV for  Dennis Basso?  If so, anyone know what it is?  I'm hoping he'll bring a new spring jacket.

Super Contributor

9th - Dennis Basso Water Resistant Jacket comes in 5 colors

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso TSV?

[ Edited ]

MARCH 9TH

DENNIS BASSO

$59.95

Offering 5 easy pays

Water resistant jacket 

5 colors

@alioop

Contributor

Hedge Thank you!  I was hoping that's what it would be.  Does it have a zip off hood?  Sorry to ask but I didn't get my Feb or March Inside Q or the email version either.  Customer service sent a request in the Inside Q team. 

Contributor

Mistyada, Thank you!  I'm so happy for that, just what I hoped for!

Esteemed Contributor

@alioop wrote:

Hedge Thank you!  I was hoping that's what it would be.  Does it have a zip off hood?  Sorry to ask but I didn't get my Feb or March Inside Q or the email version either.  Customer service sent a request in the Inside Q team. 

It does have a fully lined zip off hood.

Super Contributor

I really like the looks of this jacket, so I'm pretty sure I'll be getting it.  I want to see how it looks on the models first.  It has ribbon detailing, which looks nice in the picture.  And it comes in nice colors, one of which is periwinkle.

Esteemed Contributor
@alioop FYI, I Posted this in customer care:

@susan-QVC / Mods
Looking ahead to the Dennis Basso TSV on March 9th, I see the garment care instructions in the item description is written as follows:

MWCGC/WWLC/ONCBWN/TDL/LIIN

Rather than waiting till the question comes in on March 9th, I'm just writing to let you know in advance, this means:

Machine wash cold gentle cycle/Wash with like colors/ only non chlorine bleach when needed/Tumble dry low/ Low iron if needed