Honored Contributor

Bought two last year with the teddy bear and returned them. The price is insane for the quality. I bought same type of blankets at Costco last year for 16 dollars each. His are not worth 60 dollars. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@ctinaw wrote:

his throws are awesome. i might need the teddy bear for myself Smiley Happy

I want the throw--I do not want the teddy bear.  I wish it was $15 less and NO teddy bear.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I bought the TSV, too.  Did not really want the teddy bear, but will decide what to do with it once I get it.  Maybe I'll love the bear...maybe I'll donate it.

I really wish the TSV had included a pillow instead of the bear.....can never have too many throw pillows.

Honored Contributor

I'm looking at yesterdays programming and don't see the item that was the TSV - bear and blanket combo.

Did they pull it?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

It's still available: H206267

Honored Contributor

The coat TSV in December is a puffer coat with faux fur trim.  It looks cute.  Too bad I don't buy from him.   

Valued Contributor

I just received my throw and bear today. it is a gift for our new gandson. The poor little buggar was so horribly squished and the throw was squished and wrinkled. Horrible wrap job from the warehouse.  Not sure i can steam out the wrinkles. will try.  ugh.

Occasional Contributor

I received my throw and bear today and they were not wrinkled at all. They look and feel gorgeous and I absolutely love them. : )

Valued Contributor

My bear arrived completely smooshed - I only got to peek quickly as my daughter ws home and it is a gift set for her. Will have to look more closely later to decide.