Honored Contributor

Looks like Mr Basso has the Thursday tsv with a new coat - reversible fur on one side, a really nice quilting on the other side, removable hood, 5 ep, 5 or 6 colors. Looks so nice I bought the small navy blue one.

Honored Contributor

I'm really tempted by the dark leopard print, but just bought a cold weather puffer jacket and puffer coat within the last month or so.  I honestly don't need another. 

Frequent Contributor
I’m also eyeing the Leopard/Black version. I love his reversable coats.
Regular Contributor

I love them all.  I am too embarrassed to tell you how many reversible Basso coats I have.  I love them.  Bought several EVERY year and they are the one piece of clothing I never give away.  They are warm, versatile and fun.  I always wear the fur inside.  And I feel so glamorous in them.  Enjoyed every cent of them.  I can not recommend them highly enough.  I did wash some in the washer and they came out brand new.  THIS was one item where QVC NEVER let me down.

Honored Contributor

@wise decision   Oh so many years ago Dennis did a reversible coat with faux suede one side, fur on the other. It was my very f irst Basso coat. I bought the one with camel or tan suede, very warm, fur lux, big pockets, just great in the dead of winter. I believe this one put him on the QVC map if you will. He offered this coat for a couple of years - I bought the same one in an ivory/fur. It ended up too big for me so I gave it to my sister. She fell head over heels for it. I also had a couple of his stylish trench coats too. He makes THE BEST coats no doubt.

I'm excited to get my new navy one. I hope I love it as much as other Basso coats.

Esteemed Contributor

I too ordered his original suede/fur coat.  Unfortunately it was too big.  So, got two decisions to make:  xs or s; and doe I want navy or black - I like them both.Woman Wink

If anyone has sizing advice, I'd really appreciate your input! TIA.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, ladies, for  making this coat sound so appealing. Can no one supply the item number or must I wait for the Thursday TSV presentation? I ask for this ally he tone when people get excited about an item in advance and don't provide a way gir me to see it. 

Appreciate any response. I could use a new coat. Thanks. 

Super Contributor

If you type in Dennis Basso in the QVC search it will pop up.  It does look like a good one.

Esteemed Contributor

@gizmogal wrote:

Thanks, ladies, for  making this coat sound so appealing. Can no one supply the item number or must I wait for the Thursday TSV presentation? I ask for this ally he tone when people get excited about an item in advance and don't provide a way gir me to see it. 

Appreciate any response. I could use a new coat. Thanks. 

@gizmogal, it's A460864.

Respected Contributor
Not interested in the coat but might be in the coordinating scarf once I see a presentation.