Regular Contributor

With all the TSV pre-sales, does anyone know what Dennis Basso's TSV will be next week?

Super Contributor

I heard it was a reversible faux fur quilted coat. No item numbers yet. Q will probably have pre sales a few days before the tsv. 

Regular Contributor

Thanks!

Valued Contributor

I have two of his washable furs- one is a suede/fur jacket which I adore--- the other is similar but the fur is a bit more scratchy and full length- Wish he'd bring back the washable suede/soft fur like the jacket but longer like the full length!! Actually any washable fur if it's soft and with a hood. I love the jacket best but it doesn't have a hood. They're getting old but still look good.

Contributor

Just posted.  A345025, reversible diamond quilted and faux fur coat for $129.90.

Valued Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso TSV?

[ Edited ]

One poster said it sheds alot.  I guess this coat was available to some at an earlier date.  Does anyone else have this coat and  can tell us about it's shedding?  Maybe one color is better than another for the shedding issue.

Honored Contributor

I really like the ivory.  It looks so chic.

Valued Contributor

Never had problems with shedding on a Basso coat. It has not been offered before so I don't know how they would know. 

Valued Contributor

I usually wear a medium in Susan Graver.  I think this coat is slightly oversized.  However, I don't really like my coats to fit tight.  I ordered the white in medium.  Should I have ordered down a size?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

It is snowing during the outdoor Dennis Basso TSV presentation. As a California girl, at first I thought it was stage snow but it kept going. Jane said it s 32 degrees out. The coat would be too warm for me but it is appropriate in the snow. Yes, there is snow in Tahoe but not where I live, mid 40s right now.