Contributor

Anyone know if we're going to see a faux fur coat TSV from Dennis Basso before Christmas?  Usually he has one in either October or November but I only see a home show TSV scheduled for November. He's been on the Q a few times recently. I just wondered if anyone heard him mention of an upcoming TSV coat.

QVC Customer Care

@shopgirl9

You may want to keep an eye out sometime in early December!  Smiley Happy

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@shopgirl9 wrote:

Anyone know if we're going to see a faux fur coat TSV from Dennis Basso before Christmas?  Usually he has one in either October or November but I only see a home show TSV scheduled for November. He's been on the Q a few times recently. I just wondered if anyone heard him mention of an upcoming TSV coat.

The early fall coat is usually a raincoat or lighter winter coat. His next TSV (I think) is "for the home".

The winter coat TSV is usually closer to Christmas. This year, early December. HTH!

Contributor

Thank you for the heads up!  I'll be looking for it 😊

Contributor

Does anybody know what the tsv for Db home is?  I was hoping for a teddy bear that i could send to my stepgranddaughter.  TIA!

DEB

Contributor

Its a throw and teddy bear.

Super Contributor

Oh no, I hope I'm able to resist! I bought a few of his from last year for myself and as gifts and they were fabulous!! I have a throw for both my bed and couch and they wash beautifully, fyi. Love, love his throws and they really make a stunning gift if the price is right!!

Valued Contributor

his throws are awesome. i might need the teddy bear for myself Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Dennis, it would have been nice if you had included something western in your choices for your TSV.  Holstein cow print for the throw and a black teddy bear?  I know you had a throw and pillow a few years back that sold old fast before I could order.

Valued Contributor

I don't think I could have too many of his throws. The first time I orderd the teddy bears were not included - but were a separate purchase. Makes kind of a fun gift. Though I have to say I'd prefer just the blanket without the bear and a smaller price tag. In this case it works for me though as I am purchasing one for my daughter in the purple color. She loooooves anything snuggly and soft and I'm sure will love this set. She's always stealing my dennis basso throw - as is my husband! I guess I'll have to buy him his own next year!