Contributor

Dennis Basso TSV for Tuesday

Does any one know the item #?  I know it's a reversible puffer coat.  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso TSV for Tuesday

A274948

Respected Contributor

I bought it and returned it.  On the plus side, it fits true to size, very rich looking, not cheap at all.  Love the length.  What I did not like about it is that when the hood was up and closed around the neck, I could hardly move my head it is so snug,   The hood is not large and luxorious but rather small and I felt like I was suffocating.  As I got older I tend to avoid very heavy coats as I find I am not really outside all that long so that when I get to the supermarket or any other place indoors I am over-heated.  Even when out in the freezing cold this would be too heavy for me.   Also,  I am a M and felt like I looked like a horse in this from the side.  Bought the pea coat from Liz claiborne and love it.  With a thick eternity scarf (which can also be used as a hood) and gloves it is perfect for me and I look my normal size.  

Honored Contributor

It's a very nice coat.  I'm not buying though.  It's extremely similar to too many coats of his I own.  I see nothing truly unique about it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

There were positive reviews yesterday and now they're gone. Wonder why that was? 

Love the coat.

Contributor

Yesterday, the coat was a different item number as well as 5 easy payments - not 4 as today.  I had looked at it yesterday & put it in my cart.  Only reason I did not order was that in the insider pre-order, you do not have the actual garment measurements.

I laughed this am as old item number was marked sold out.  Wish that QVC would stop playing games with insider previews.  You would think that the rest of us are not worthy of their top clearance level.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the coat looked bulky on some of the models. Maria was wearing an XL and it fit snuggly.  It looked like she could go up another size. It is hard to figure out the sizing on some items because they appear either too small or too large.

Super Contributor

@lovesallanimals. I totally agree with you about it making the wearer look so big.

I thought that even in the presentation last night that Jackie looked huge.

It was NOT flattering on the plus ladies either.

While I love the look of the coat, I'm a petite lady & it would make me look gynormous!!! LOL

Total pass for me!

Regular Contributor

I think the coats are beautiful.  I didn't see any more "puff" on the thick ladies than they would look in any other coat.  I have way too many of Basso fur lined/waterproof coats and love them all a lot.  I think it is a classy look.  Bought the off white and may go back for more.  Just love it.

Super Contributor

I thought all the models looked BIG in this coat, surely dont need that  JMHO