Respected Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso TSV 12/2/16

[ Edited ]

@equss wrote:

I wish the Q would show a pic of the tsv.  The other station has a Pamela McCoy faux fur jacket tonight.  I do not own any faux fur so have no idea which is better quality but am tempted by the McCoy ( I do like one of the colors/patterns).  Does anyone know which might be the better quality between the two brands?  Don't want to pass on the one tonight is I don't like the basso style and I didn't get the email or see it in the insider.  TIA

I don't know about comparing the quality of the two lines of clothing you mentioned but I can tell you that Pamela McCoy offers beautiful faux fur jackets.  Have bought two from her line and was more than satisfied with both....hers were not washable but did look like very good quality.. If you can wait a month or two many of these jackets will be drastically reduced in price.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Free shipping on every DB coat!! Recommend looking online several styles marked down along with EZP!

Valued Contributor

I have way too many coats and probably 4 faux fur jackets and this caught my eye but I find DB fur not to be dense enough compared to the department store coats I have. Ordered several in the past and ended up sending them back. The styles are nice, but again the fur just too lightweight and quality not like my others. Have to say I am tempted to try once again in the hopes this could be different a few years later, but will pass.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the tsv but I'm not in need of a coat.  I do recommend the platinum line..I bought a DB coat last year from this line  and it's beautiful faux fur.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think this faux fur coat is really pretty.  My favorites are the black and white/lynx colors. 

I like that it appears lightweight and really soft.  The dealbreaker for me is that the hood is not removeable, unlike the fur collar. 

ETA:  Just learned the hood is removable, uh oh -- I'm getting it.  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I bought the black, it was calling my name.

I sure hope I like this one, I did order another style this year and it was clearly marked with the wrong size. 

As soon as I get it, I will put a review against this thread.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HiLo wrote:

@equss wrote:

I wish the Q would show a pic of the tsv.  The other station has a Pamela McCoy faux fur jacket tonight.  I do not own any faux fur so have no idea which is better quality but am tempted by the McCoy ( I do like one of the colors/patterns).  Does anyone know which might be the better quality between the two brands?  Don't want to pass on the one tonight is I don't like the basso style and I didn't get the email or see it in the insider.  TIA

I don't know about comparing the quality of the two lines of clothing you mentioned but I can tell you that Pamela McCoy offers beautiful faux fur jackets.  Have bought two from her line and was more than satisfied with both....hers were not washable but did look like very good quality.. If you can wait a month or two many of these jackets will be drastically reduced in price.

I decided to try the Pamela Mccoy sheared fox.  Not sure I will even like faux fur but it did look really nice and I like the fact she's not a furrier and talked about animal friendly.  Wasn't even sure what size to order because I am between sizes...I went dowwn because it looked generous but it may be too small.  My only regret is I didn't order in time to use the 15% off coupon because I didn'tt realize it ended before the end of the day.  Thanks for your input!!

P.S I don't care for the basso because I don't like the big collar design...just wouldn't work on me because it is too much and rather harsh markings.  It is nice the coat is machine wash tho.  Hope those of ou that order enjoy your new coat!  I have a thing for outerwear...my favorite thing to buy next to watches!

Esteemed Contributor

This is a beautiful coat. I am very tempted. I like the ivory. I just don't know if I would order the XXS of the XS.
Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know what size the host was wearing this morning with the African American woman filling in for Dennis.
Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
Does anyone know what size the host was wearing this morning with the African American woman filling in for Dennis.

I thought Jayne said she was wearing a large.