Contributor

Does anyone know what Dennis's TSV will be?

Respected Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso TSV 12/2/16

The Insider says a faux fur coat with removable hood and collar. No other information was given. 

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

The Insider says a faux fur coat with removable hood and collar. No other information was given. 

Qvc sent email of DB TSV - Thus far I'm not into this coat. Need to see presentation. Have my eyes on a faux fur more my liking. Yes it's more expensive! However, Fur is from Platinum collection! Beautiful.
Regular Contributor

Sweet Serenity could you give info about the coat.  Is it a coat or jacket.  Didn't get the email even tho I buy a minimum of 2 DB coats a year for 10 years.  Irritated.

Esteemed Contributor

Saw it in the Insider  Not very attractive  Easy pass. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the e-mail...not sure if i am allowed to post the item number...hope i don't get banned...but here it is....

I think its lovely..and I am looking for a new coat...love DB's coats....waiting to see the presentation...

Edited to remove item number

Honored Contributor

NO...for several reasons.

Trusted Contributor

I wish the Q would show a pic of the tsv.  The other station has a Pamela McCoy faux fur jacket tonight.  I do not own any faux fur so have no idea which is better quality but am tempted by the McCoy ( I do like one of the colors/patterns).  Does anyone know which might be the better quality between the two brands?  Don't want to pass on the one tonight is I don't like the basso style and I didn't get the email or see it in the insider.  TIA

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

I wish the Q would show a pic of the tsv.  The other station has a Pamela McCoy faux fur jacket tonight.  I do not own any faux fur so have no idea which is better quality but am tempted by the McCoy ( I do like one of the colors/patterns).  Does anyone know which might be the better quality between the two brands?  Don't want to pass on the one tonight is I don't like the basso style and I didn't get the email or see it in the insider.  TIA

Why not contact CS? Here on the forums or email Team QVC. I can tell you DB TSV not a jacket! You might consider ordering PM you could always return. DB TSV isn't till Friday. Best wishes!
Esteemed Contributor

Last thing I need is another jacket. So, easy pass for me.