Respected Contributor

I was surprised to find that there are no discussions about DB's TSV.  It sold out in almost no time, perhaps because not many were available in the first place.  I was leaning towards the black print, but as a plus size tall, I wasn't sure this would be the best look.  

Anyone purchase?

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

I got a very similar rain jacket from Lands End for $45. Great fabric, pin-stripe lining, expensive hardware. I did like the TSV, especially the black floral.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso TS

[ Edited ]

I would have, if it came in solid navy or solid red.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

My size was sold out in all but coral at 10 am this morning!  I would have purchased the tan one.  I have this jacket in black and orange from 5 years ago.  It has held up very well and I would recommend to anyone.  

Honored Contributor

Did any host ever say how many were sold? Seems strange that they wouldn't order enough to last longer than half a day. Guess there is no way to know what is going to sell well or not.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why they bother making a "water resistent" jacket. It's entirely too short to be any use when it's raining! 

Honored Contributor

Early this afternoon they just had the coral and black.  Dennis was doing a super-hard sell practically begging people to buy them.  I think they said there were only 5,000 to start with.  That's just a tiny amount considering how many TSVs they usually sell.  It didn't seem to go over too big.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

My insomnia was in full swing last night.  At a little past 12:30,  DB and JT were already saying that some colors and sizes were already limited.  At the 3:00 a.m. airing, there were many sizes and colors sold out..  At 8 a.m. they were down to 2 colors..  I thought it was a really cute jacket but passed. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624I think that 5000 figure might have been for one color.  I watched the midnight TSV and they sold more than that in the first 17 minutes.

I don't need a jacket, but if I did I'd always consider Dennis -  everything I've had in nhis line has served me well.

Esteemed Contributor

I had seen it on the web and wnted to watch the presentation to make a decision, but by the time i turned on the chnnel it was sold out without waitlist.  some prints ere avilablr, but i don't think i would wer that and didn't bother to watch the video.  i thiink they planned for an early sellout, judging by the evening show chedulee.