Respected Contributor

His coats don't fit me properly.  Too narrow through the shoulders and the arms are too tight on me. 

Respected Contributor

I don't have the TSV. But I have a Dennis Basso Water Resistant Jacket from about 2 years ago.  And it is very nice.  

Honored Contributor

I thought it looked too large on Jane T. so I knew it wouldn't fit me properly.  I have several of his coats and jackets and they have been very nice and held up well.   I like Lena as the rep for his line.  I wish the host would have let her speak more.

Honored Contributor

I did not care for the floral prints at all.  I don't like when Dennis places that nylon fabric inside the hood.  -- looks tacky.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Thanks for bringin this topic up..I was suprises too that there was no discusion.   I bought the tan late in the morning after it had sold out, just by checking back every fiftenn minutes.  Finally caught one!  This will be my first Dennis Basso...bought in celebration of rain finally coming back to California!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't buy clothing that is not designed for petites. It does make a big difference in the way a garment fits your body.  I buy the majority of my clothing from Macy's. I know my body type. Their prices are great and their clothing is well made. I don't have the patience to keep returning items. Also, you are loosing money to just try on an item. That is not the way I shop. I want value for my dollar.

Honored Contributor

When I saw it presented in the early morning, Leah said there were 5,000 left and they had sold 11,000.  I was shocked that they had so few to begin with. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I would have, if it came in solid navy or solid red.

@KingstonsMom , me too if navy.  I already have one of his raincoats in red.  I just need a lightweight jacket, not necessarily water resistant.  I have a few of his jackets and have never been disappointed.  Really the only clothing items I ever buy off the shopping channels.

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I don't understand why they bother making a "water resistent" jacket. It's entirely too short to be any use when it's raining! 

I’ve been complaining for years that jackets are almost useless, unless you drive everywhere.  Dennis knows we NYers walk!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler 

I think someone at QVC missed the ball on this one.  If an item is selling out that early in the morning, clearly they did not bring enough in.